Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

black_CG2

I was the photographer at the Track day at Calabogie. I had an amazing time and I shot some pics of riders. Here is a sample:

_MG_7670_zpshn0ylulj.jpg

_MG_7991_zpsno4i7ecq.jpg

Photographs are available for a small fee that would help me fund my own track day next year :). Describe your bike along with your race number and I will dig for your pics.

People would pay money for pictures in this day and age?
I was the photographer at the Track day at Calabogie. I had an amazing time and I shot some pics of riders. Here is a sample:

_MG_7670_zpshn0ylulj.jpg

_MG_7991_zpsno4i7ecq.jpg

Photographs are available for a small fee that would help me fund my own track day next year :). Describe your bike along with your race number and I will dig for your pics.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

By that logic, everyone has access to paint and a paintbrush. Why aren't they painting masterpieces?
Everyone has access to tools, why bother buying a motorbike....just build one.
Even with access to the best tools in the world, most people lack the talent to do it right.

Have you sold many photos?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, seriously, just sayin' in a day and age where you can get a zoom lense for a smartphone it's hard to believe people pay for photographs.

By that logic, everyone has access to paint and a paintbrush. Why aren't they painting masterpieces?
Everyone has access to tools, why bother buying a motorbike....just build one.
Even with access to the best tools in the world, most people lack the talent to do it right.

Have you sold many photos?

I'm not trying to bust your balls, seriously, just sayin' in a day and age where you can get a zoom lense for a smartphone it's hard to believe people pay for photographs.

I'm not a photographer, so no.
But I've purchased them. From wedding to family photos to works of art hanging in my house. I appreciate talent when I see it and have no problem paying for it if I like it.

Everyone in the world at this point has a pretty sophisticated camera...

right....but not anyone will sit track side in the heat / sun on their day off and take (good) pictures of me pretending to be Valentino Rossi
also just because everyone has a camera doesn't mean they know how to use it, kinda like the paint brush analogy above

Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

thanks

right....but not anyone will sit track side in the heat / sun on their day off and take (good) pictures of me pretending to be Valentino Rossi
also just because everyone has a camera doesn't mean they know how to use it, kinda like the paint brush analogy above

Thank you, yes, dealing with heat that day was very difficult. I had no pit bike or bicycle, I had to walk from one end (turn 2 area) to other end (close to turn 20)

I'm not a photographer, so no.
But I've purchased them. From wedding to family photos to works of art hanging in my house. I appreciate talent when I see it and have no problem paying for it if I like it.
Thanks!

Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

thanks

Do you have flower like design on the back of your dainese suit? If thats you, I have a pic of you dragging knee on turn 2.

Do you have flower like design on the back of your dainese suit? If thats you, I have a pic of you dragging knee on turn 2.

Yes, that's me. PM me with how much you want for all 12 pics. Thanks!!

Got my pictures today! If anyone else was there on the 17th and is interested in pictures please contact the original poster. I appreciate someone spending the day taking pictures of us since I am obviously not able to take pictures of myself on track.

Got my pictures today! If anyone else was there on the 17th and is interested in pictures please contact the original poster. I appreciate someone spending the day taking pictures of us since I am obviously not able to take pictures of myself on track.

hey! aren't you going to post a couple pics for us to drool over. please.

Back
Top Bottom