Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018



Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

  1. #1
    black_CG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    379

    Cool Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Forum Sponsor
    I was the photographer at the Track day at Calabogie. I had an amazing time and I shot some pics of riders. Here is a sample:





    Photographs are available for a small fee that would help me fund my own track day next year . Describe your bike along with your race number and I will dig for your pics.
    2013 Ebony Ninja 300 w/ABS (SOLD)
    2010 Blue/Gray Suzuki GSXR 600 (STOLEN on 15.08.2014 )
    2008 Copper/Black Suzuki GSXR 750 (Current)
    My Blog:https://ingloriousrider.wordpress.com/
    New Travel Video: https://youtu.be/JnnlZPTv9vQ
    Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post
    BJ's people, for your financial safety just get BJ's



  2. #2

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    People would pay money for pictures in this day and age?
    Quote Originally Posted by black_CG2 View Post
    I was the photographer at the Track day at Calabogie. I had an amazing time and I shot some pics of riders. Here is a sample:





    Photographs are available for a small fee that would help me fund my own track day next year . Describe your bike along with your race number and I will dig for your pics.
    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    2012 GSX-R 1000

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Turonno
    Posts
    1,074

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by MLadin View Post
    People would pay money for pictures in this day and age?

    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    if they are quality pictures, why wouldn't you pay?
    SOAR AM#5
    2008 ZX6R (race)
    2013 S1000rr (track)
    2009 200 XC-W (Dirt)

    Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    Also, did I mention I'm jacked

  4. #4

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Everyone in the world at this point has a pretty sophisticated camera...
    Quote Originally Posted by mbroyda View Post
    if they are quality pictures, why wouldn't you pay?
    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    2012 GSX-R 1000

  5. #5

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    By that logic, everyone has access to paint and a paintbrush. Why aren't they painting masterpieces?
    Everyone has access to tools, why bother buying a motorbike....just build one.
    Even with access to the best tools in the world, most people lack the talent to do it right.

  6. #6

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Have you sold many photos?

    I'm not trying to bust your balls, seriously, just sayin' in a day and age where you can get a zoom lense for a smartphone it's hard to believe people pay for photographs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    By that logic, everyone has access to paint and a paintbrush. Why aren't they painting masterpieces?
    Everyone has access to tools, why bother buying a motorbike....just build one.
    Even with access to the best tools in the world, most people lack the talent to do it right.
    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    2012 GSX-R 1000

  7. #7

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by MLadin View Post
    Have you sold many photos?

    I'm not trying to bust your balls, seriously, just sayin' in a day and age where you can get a zoom lense for a smartphone it's hard to believe people pay for photographs.



    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    I'm not a photographer, so no.
    But I've purchased them. From wedding to family photos to works of art hanging in my house. I appreciate talent when I see it and have no problem paying for it if I like it.

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Turonno
    Posts
    1,074

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by MLadin View Post
    Everyone in the world at this point has a pretty sophisticated camera...

    Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
    right....but not anyone will sit track side in the heat / sun on their day off and take (good) pictures of me pretending to be Valentino Rossi
    also just because everyone has a camera doesn't mean they know how to use it, kinda like the paint brush analogy above
    SOAR AM#5
    2008 ZX6R (race)
    2013 S1000rr (track)
    2009 200 XC-W (Dirt)

    Quote Originally Posted by 油井緋色 View Post
    Also, did I mention I'm jacked

  9. #9

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

    thanks
    2007 GSXR750 - Track
    2008 CRF150RB - Dirt

  10. #10

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Girl View Post
    Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

    thanks
    If I didn't know you, this would make you sound like a crazy stalker.....lol!!

  11. #11
    black_CG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    379

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by mbroyda View Post
    right....but not anyone will sit track side in the heat / sun on their day off and take (good) pictures of me pretending to be Valentino Rossi
    also just because everyone has a camera doesn't mean they know how to use it, kinda like the paint brush analogy above
    Thank you, yes, dealing with heat that day was very difficult. I had no pit bike or bicycle, I had to walk from one end (turn 2 area) to other end (close to turn 20)

    Quote Originally Posted by Katatonic View Post
    I'm not a photographer, so no.
    But I've purchased them. From wedding to family photos to works of art hanging in my house. I appreciate talent when I see it and have no problem paying for it if I like it.
    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Girl View Post
    Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

    thanks
    Do you have flower like design on the back of your dainese suit? If thats you, I have a pic of you dragging knee on turn 2.
    2013 Ebony Ninja 300 w/ABS (SOLD)
    2010 Blue/Gray Suzuki GSXR 600 (STOLEN on 15.08.2014 )
    2008 Copper/Black Suzuki GSXR 750 (Current)
    My Blog:https://ingloriousrider.wordpress.com/
    New Travel Video: https://youtu.be/JnnlZPTv9vQ
    Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post
    BJ's people, for your financial safety just get BJ's



  12. #12
    black_CG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    379

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Girl View Post
    Did you get any pictures of a blue GSXR bike # $2.50? Female rider in all black.

    thanks

    I got 12 pics of you.
    2013 Ebony Ninja 300 w/ABS (SOLD)
    2010 Blue/Gray Suzuki GSXR 600 (STOLEN on 15.08.2014 )
    2008 Copper/Black Suzuki GSXR 750 (Current)
    My Blog:https://ingloriousrider.wordpress.com/
    New Travel Video: https://youtu.be/JnnlZPTv9vQ
    Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post
    BJ's people, for your financial safety just get BJ's



  13. #13

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by black_CG2 View Post
    Do you have flower like design on the back of your dainese suit? If thats you, I have a pic of you dragging knee on turn 2.
    Yes, that's me. PM me with how much you want for all 12 pics. Thanks!!
    2007 GSXR750 - Track
    2008 CRF150RB - Dirt

  14. #14

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Got my pictures today! If anyone else was there on the 17th and is interested in pictures please contact the original poster. I appreciate someone spending the day taking pictures of us since I am obviously not able to take pictures of myself on track.
    2007 GSXR750 - Track
    2008 CRF150RB - Dirt

  15. #15
    boyoboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    2,279

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR Girl View Post
    Got my pictures today! If anyone else was there on the 17th and is interested in pictures please contact the original poster. I appreciate someone spending the day taking pictures of us since I am obviously not able to take pictures of myself on track.
    hey! aren't you going to post a couple pics for us to drool over. please.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

  16. #16
    black_CG2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    East York
    Posts
    379

    Re: Calabogie Track Day - Sept 17 2018

    cash me ousside how bout dahhh
    2013 Ebony Ninja 300 w/ABS (SOLD)
    2010 Blue/Gray Suzuki GSXR 600 (STOLEN on 15.08.2014 )
    2008 Copper/Black Suzuki GSXR 750 (Current)
    My Blog:https://ingloriousrider.wordpress.com/
    New Travel Video: https://youtu.be/JnnlZPTv9vQ
    Quote Originally Posted by crankcall View Post
    BJ's people, for your financial safety just get BJ's



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •