Hammer Road Rage? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Hammer Road Rage?

Does this mean I need to have a pointy stick while driving in Toronto, to hold off hammer wielding bikers?
Is this a new form of rock paper scissors?

Maul, Javellin, Net kinda thing?

#gogladiatororgohome #madmax

Is this a new form of rock paper scissors? Maul, Javellin, Net kinda thing? #gogladiatororgohome #madmax
If he gets in close, and you have some upper body strength, you could just grab him, and take him for a sprint.

But if he's middling distance, and you don't want to get into it, something to cause him to keep his distance from your vehicle would be handy.

No disrespect to women intended, but I see them as too smart to be carrying hammers around, and smashing cars with them.

Lol...Billy Lane style...
I got a extendo in a holster strapped to frame of my bike.
Looks very inconspicuous...but handy in case **** goes down...

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com

Lol...Billy Lane style...
I got a extendo in a holster strapped to frame of my bike.
Looks very inconspicuous...but handy in case **** goes down...

Wouldn't that be considered a concealed weapon?

Fleeing the scene of a possible assault is probably detrimental to one's credibility. Deciding to carry a hammer around for "defense" while riding a motorcycle would seem to indicate poor judgement. Hopefully someone can locate the correct self-incriminating YouTube channel.

If you're referring to my post...
The smashed up car and the ran-over biker laying on the ground, with a hammer beside them, would be telling enough.
What else is the person to do... remain and wait to take the beating?

Under the law, "attacking a vehicle" while occupied is still considered an "attack on the occupant." Just as in the case of using your car to ram another occupied vehicle. The appropriate charge would be assault, unless of course the occupant were injured or killed then it would escalate, to dangerous driving causing bodily harm or death. It more about the "intent" than what actually occurs.

One can be charged with assault, in Canada, under the Criminal Code of Canada, merely by "verbal assault", so a hammer would meet the test.

It all sounds like it will put you in jail until you get in front of a liberal judge.

Back
Top Bottom