Ducati streetfighter? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati streetfighter?

perferd

What do you guys think and know about the 2014 Ducati streetfighter?

It's been brought up as a possible trade but I know nothing about it. I'm trying to get to a less aggressive riding position from my mv f4...

Thx

The Streetfighter has a lot more relaxed ergos than the F4. Footpegs are lower, less of a reach to the bars which makes you sit more upright. There is quite a bit more windblast, but it's clean air with no buffeting and doesn't tire you out as much as you'd think. Excellent usable low-end grunt and torque which you'll appreciate coming off the F4.

You complained about the ergos on the F4, and the Streetfighter fixes that.

However the engine has very different characteristics. The Duc's twin-cylinder power comes on quickly and doesn't rev as high as the F4s I4. Personally, I prefer that. It's better suited for the street as opposed to the track.

A quick test ride should tell you immediately whether you'll like it or not.

Cool thx. Yeah I only need a street bike as I'll be looking to pick up an actual track bike...

However just found out there is a lien on the proposed trade bike sp not sure how that works.

848 or 1098 street fighter?
Ahh nevermind. 2014 must be an 848 as the 1098 stopped in 2012.
Sweet bike.

Last edited:
I had thought about that but it's a street bike for cruising around having fun not racing. Then again since going from 600 to 1k I've never ridden less off the track...

The big deal here is the fact he has a lien so not sure it would even work...

I had thought about that but it's a street bike for cruising around having fun not racing. Then again since going from 600 to 1k I've never ridden less off the track...

The big deal here is the fact he has a lien so not sure it would even work...

He would need to settle the debt or they could repo it from you.

A member just put up their tuono for sale so gotta try that lol...
Drooling over that one, it's awesome!

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

I read a bunch of review and comparisons as I wanted something Italian. The general census seems to be that it's a good bike, but Street Triple handlers better and is cheaper.

The tuono is a no go guy dint want to trade only looking for cash and that's cool...

However a guy did contact me last night about buying my bike and he seems very interested. Funny thing is now that I have a somewhat serious buyer I am a little scared to sell it....wtf lol

The tuono is a no go guy dint want to trade only looking for cash and that's cool...

However a guy did contact me last night about buying my bike and he seems very interested. Funny thing is now that I have a somewhat serious buyer I am a little scared to sell it....wtf lol

All good until you have to put your cards on the table! Best of luck.

People are comparing Tuono to the Street Triple? Why?! Unless you meant Speed Triple.

I'd say Tuono would have way more character, that V4 cannot be beat. I'd really like one, but the valve clearance and lack of dealership presence scare me. Maybe now that i have a Grom and i wouldn't be stranded all riding season i'll take another look. Hmmm... ;)

It's a strange feeling. I had no problem putting it up for sale or trade and no problem when people had trade offers or when people made stupid low ball offers. However when I got the serious one it caught me off guard lol...

Back
Top Bottom