Strange forum behaviour?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Strange forum behaviour??

kwtoxman

I'm getting some strange forum or browser behaviour. Did a computer reboot and it didn't help. The thread list in the Romper Room is not being updated with the newest posts. And I'm unable to post to the dinner thread. Saw a database error too. The last post listed on the front page for each subforum is not the last post I see when I open up those subforums either.

Here's the error: PHP Warning: mysqli_query(): (HY000/144): Table './gtammcom_GTAM/activitystream' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed in ..../includes/class_core.php on line 1394

Anyone else getting this or any feedback?

Thx

Last edited:
I only see one of my posts from yesterday too as the last post. I've seen some names in the 'last post' column of the subforum page since the crash for the dinner thread but when I open the thread they aren't there. EC2010 is the latest name but none of it's there when I open the thread. It's strange and not working for me unfortunately.

Sorry folks..we had a database table crash yesterday. There may have been some lost posts. Everything should be ok now though.

Please let me know if you are still having problems.

And GreyGhost...I'll get that fixed asap.

Cheers

Paul

Phew, for a minute there I thought you meant somebody was behaving strangely on a forum, but you were not quite certain of it :|

... nope no problems here but seen that happen on another forum today, blame it on cloud computing, try again tomorrow.

“What’s for dinner” thread still seems screwed. I posted a response “test” and can’t see it afterwards.

Me neither.
However, it is there somewhere (I think) because it came up in my Tapatalk preview notification. In fact, all of your test posts came up in notification form.

Not sure if that info helps @Paul
“What’s for dinner” thread still seems screwed. I posted a response “test” and can’t see it afterwards.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom