Look at this entitled rider | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Look at this entitled rider

Yuck! that's sick.
Next time you need to get a white cane and dark glasses, when he comes out you need to be hitting the thing with your cane and make like you totally can't get around it :lmao:

What do you do when you are really angry?

edit: it's just someone banging on a keyboard,sigh.

flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg

/thread

He had to wipe my protest off his seat before he mounted his steed.
I saw him do it with a napkin from Mc.d's

Not cool, and a good way to lose teeth. If I saw someone do that to my bike it would be an adrenaline-soaked situation.

Last edited:
Don't agree with the rider parking on the sidewalk....but definitely do NOT agree with you spitting(if that's what it was) on the guy's ride. Not like there's not enough room to walk around it.

I always find that attitude mystifying.
Guy does something stupid and offensive, and some people are: "oh, no big deal, you can work around that".
Someone retaliates in kind and it's now: "You're an ...hole, why would you do such a thing?".
Sorry, but it's really easy for him to wipe it off. At least he didn't urinate in his helmet, push the bike over/out into traffic, or let the air out of the tires.

Vehicles are meant to be on the roads, not the sidewalks.

I find that mystifying , its twilight there are no visible pedestrians in the photo and negligible vehicle traffic. I see stupid but not really offensive. I see chucking a loogey on the seat as pretty offensive.

If a bike parked on a sidewalk bothers you that much... It's probably more to do with whatever other issues you have going on...
Spitting on the bike was a cowardly thing to do.. unless you did it right in front of the rider's face!

At what point would it offend you? If it were parked right up against the subway exit? If there were an evacuation?
If it were a cage? Truck? Bus? If you had to move into moving traffic to get around it?

It's all where we draw the line. Is putting yourself above a dozen or so people, better than putting yourself above hundreds, thousands?

The basic principal is don't do stupid **** period.

If a bike parked on a sidewalk bothers you that much... It's probably more to do with whatever other issues you have going on...
Spitting on the bike was a cowardly thing to do.. unless you did it right in front of the rider's face!

I don't have any "other " issues.

But thanks for your concern.

Back
Top Bottom