Look at this entitled rider | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Look at this entitled rider

Its dark, there are zero pedestrians in the photo and one car 300yds away. This is a case of rage against nothing.

when mobility scooters are parked, are they still mobility scooters? or are they just battery powered lazy boy chairs?

This topic just explains why people are uptight in the GTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used to park on the sidewalk often near coffee shops and magazine stores, but not in the middle like that. I still park my bike on the sidewalk near the door at big shopping malls. I don't really see a problem with it. It's not hard to walk around a bike.

Harley's are typically rolling road blocks while on the move so this doesn't surprise me.

What surprises me is that somebody would think to themselves "that bike parked there is so not cool, I'm going to try to shame him online". Did you voice your concerns with the rider or just took the picture from 30 feet away where it's safe? :rolleyes:

This topic just explains why people are uptight in the GTA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

growing up in the GTA I figured this behaviour was normal
once I moved around a bit I realized it was not
other parts of ON, and other provinces/countries
people do not get in others business over insignificant things

Who cares! Besides who know why the bike is parked there in the first place. Maybe dude had an emergency, etc.. etc.. etc... MYOFB and the world is a better place.

If it truly doesn't matter, then motorcyclists DON'T need free parking in Toronto.

Give it an hour, somebody walking and texting at the same time will probably fall over it and attempt to sue the owner.

Who cares! Besides who know why the bike is parked there in the first place. Maybe dude had an emergency, etc.. etc.. etc... MYOFB and the world is a better place.

I saw him park it, grab his wallet from the saddle bag and walk in and get in a 10 person line at McDonalds.

He does it every day.

Harley's are typically rolling road blocks while on the move so this doesn't surprise me.

What surprises me is that somebody would think to themselves "that bike parked there is so not cool, I'm going to try to shame him online". Did you voice your concerns with the rider or just took the picture from 30 feet away where it's safe? :rolleyes:

I showed him my protest without saying a word to him.

I saw him park it, grab his wallet from the saddle bag and walk in and get in a 10 person line at McDonalds.
He does it every day.
Did he ride it on and off the sidewalk! The ride part is definitely highly illegal.

Do you actually think this guy would push it to where it is?
... good point, he's eating at McD's daily so he's probably a prime specimen of stereo typical american physical fitness.

It would definitely fit through those doors.

I really can't see anyone having trouble walking by the bike on that huge sidewalk.

Better not to say anything, maybe one day he'll get a ticket.

He stops at Mcdonalds and does this every day? don't worry, a heart attack will get him sooner or later..

So basically you just stared at the ground as he sauntered by...

He had to wipe my protest off his seat before he mounted his steed.
I saw him do it with a napkin from Mc.d's

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom