Look at this entitled rider | GTAMotorcycle.com

Look at this entitled rider

Why does that picture remind me of a Video done by Casey Neistat

I think I've spent too much time away from North America.

Not trying to justify it and I believe you have to follow the local laws and customs*, but pretty much anywhere else on the entire planet, that's perfectly normal and acceptable.

* highlighted and underlined, because I know somebody's going to get offended and jump down my throat

Eventually it'll bite him in the ass, but it's no skin off anyone back. The place looks close to vacant

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

I think I've spent too much time away from North America.

Not trying to justify it and I believe you have to follow the local laws and customs*, but pretty much anywhere else on the entire planet, that's perfectly normal and acceptable.

* highlighted and underlined, because I know somebody's going to get offended and jump down my throat

If only the same logic could be applied with lane filtering... =/

scandalous
should have booted a dent in his gastank
take down the plate
report to cops
troll him on the net and put up his name and picture
so people can publicly scorn him from behind a keyboard

Who Cares? People like looking at shiny things.

I wouldn't do that, if only because I'd worry that some dickhead would damage my bike. Otherwise, I'm all for taking advantage of parking a bike wherever, whenever, however.

I've parked my bike in some pretty 'entitled' places.

Meh, not the most egregious but I raised my eyebrow...

Go to Barcelona, never seen anything like it in regards to sidewalk parking.

I don't know the area but if it's near a nightclub it will get the drunk chicks crawling all over it doing selfies.

geez guy only leaves 12' for the two pedestrians that will pass by in the next half hour.

someone needs a hobby? or maybe you could join the bad drivers of ontario thread so you can confront people who don't return their shopping carts...just teasing, my bad.

nice bike

Last edited:
You guys are such a pill.
How many of you would actually feel entitled enough to part right in the middle of the sidewalk.
There were people using the subway and a line at McDonalds.

People had to walk around this bike.

The arrogance of this move is incredible.

I''m sure it's just one of those climbable art displays the city puts out for children to play on while they wait for their Happy Meals.

Last edited:
Happy meal and a coffee takes 3 min to get, it's not like he's parked there to go see a Jays game. I think OP just hates the brand.

I hate the entitled attitude.

I would never ever put anything right in the middle of a sidewalk.

Not even a shopping cart while I put groceries in my car.
Not a box, Nothing would be set down in the middle of the sidewalk where people are expected to walk.

And I do HATE Harley.

But that's beside the point. I would have the same attitude if it were a GSXR

I hate the entitled attitude.

I would never ever put anything right in the middle of a sidewalk.

Not even a shopping cart while I put groceries in my car.
Not a box, Nothing would be set down in the middle of the sidewalk where people are expected to walk.

And I do HATE Harley.

But that's beside the point. I would have the same attitude if it were a GSXR

How about a "mobility scooter"?

Back
Top Bottom