CAA Wait times. Any other recommendations? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

CAA Wait times. Any other recommendations?

I use it at least 2x per year from a friend getting into an accident, lock out or just mecehanical problems.. All ETAs were either on point or arrived earlier than estimated. As long as you get 2 tows, your first tow already out pays the membership.

Have had it for years but rarely use it. Reasonable service when I did. Usually been car related although I have it more for the bike.

U definitely should of called back lol

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I called them every hour on the hour... Each time waiting an hour on hold before I even got to talk to someone.. My GF was calling too to find out wtf is going on.

I've never had an issue with wait time for non bike vehicles. I think the flat bed requirement for bikes is the killer as the number of flat bed tow rigs around vs. regular tow trucks is relatively limited. A friend had a flat in Ohio and we waited about an hour for a AAA flat bed arranged through CAA. Driver said he knew nothing about tying down a bike and we had to jury rig tie downs for his ST1300. If you used another service they're probably drawing on the same pool of tow trucks in the area, so probably won't make a difference in your wait time.

I had 5 flat tires this winter/spring. Not once did CAA show up in a timely manner so I never used them. For emergency service generally worthless.

They did however arrange a 130 km bike tow for me for a friend on a flatbed.

BB

Back
Top Bottom