Burnt River GTAM Day | GTAMotorcycle.com

Burnt River GTAM Day

Hardwrkr13

Site Supporter
Just a proposal: Any interest in a GTAM track day at Burnt River? I haven't been up yet this year and figured it's time before the snow flies. Preferably during the week as I'm slow.

Just a proposal: Any interest in a GTAM track day at Burnt River? I haven't been up yet this year and figured it's time before the snow flies. Preferably during the week as I'm slow.

Must have missed your post back in Sept.. just spotted it now..
I visited Burnt River earlier this year. First time on a MX track. A lot of fun. I really enjoyed the Enduro obstacles too. Will definitely plan a day next year to visit again

Anybody ever go to Motopark?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. They have a good track, fairly easy with some good doubles and nothing too crazy. Trail system is ok but not worth going for just the trails if you don't ride MX tracks.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I agree Motopark is a good track. Probably the best mx riding facility in southern Ontario. I'm pretty sure the trails are completely gone as of this year and converted to MTB trails now. I'm not sure I would call it an easy track though. Fairly high speed and some big jumps that can be intimidating to newer riders. None of the jumps are do or die though. They changed the layout before the beginning of last season.

I agree Motopark is a good track. Probably the best mx riding facility in southern Ontario. I'm pretty sure the trails are completely gone as of this year and converted to MTB trails now. I'm not sure I would call it an easy track though. Fairly high speed and some big jumps that can be intimidating to newer riders. None of the jumps are do or die though. They changed the layout before the beginning of last season.

Agreed, it used to be a little more beginner friendly but they have added quite the assortment of larger jumps if you’re willing to giver.

My son and I ride there quite often.

If you haven't been already I recommend the track at RJ Motorsport as well. Another really good track if you feel like changing things up a bit.

I ride there as well, I live just north of Alliston. We also ride a bit at Gopher Dunes or private tracks in my area.

Back
Top Bottom