California/LA Bike Rentals? | GTAMotorcycle.com

California/LA Bike Rentals?

I used one in SF few years ago. Their online reservation didn't mean Jack and I didn't get one I wanted.

Rentaducati.com were good to deal with in LA. $2000 cash deposit was a little scary but was returned in full. I got a diavel upgrade at no extra cost due to monster 696 being in service.

Have fun.

Very curious about this as well....as I'm in BC now for the long haul I was thinking of renting something in Vancouver and riding down to San Diego over a couple of days, or vice versa. Any idea if there is even such an option along the West Coast?

I googled "Vancouver Motorcylce Rental" and came up with several hits. You might want to check out taking a rental motorcycle across the border though. Eaglerider has outlets in both Vancouver and Seattle, although Newt implied they are expensive.

Very curious about this as well....as I'm in BC now for the long haul I was thinking of renting something in Vancouver and riding down to San Diego over a couple of days, or vice versa. Any idea if there is even such an option along the West Coast?

Last edited:
I googled "Vancouver Motorcylce Rebtal" and came up with several hits. You might want to check out taking a rental motorcycle across the border though. Eaglerider has outlets in both Vancouver and Seattle, although Newt implied they are expensive.

Just checked EagleRider....$1550USD for 5 days..ugh

Just checked EagleRider....$1550USD for 5 days..ugh
Ya EagleRider is quite expensive, but it's convenient and they were super easy to deal with. I rented a 2002 Honda VFR800 for just one day (all I could afford at the time) in San Diego and rode through the canyons to meet family in Palm Springs (where I dropped it off). It cost me $180USD for the day. Probably the most fun I've ever had on a motorcycle and wish I could have rode more. From what i remember they offer discounts the longer you rent the bike. I believe it was 15% discount on 4-7 days.

i was just in california and tried riders-share.com. cheap prices cause its basically airbnb for bikes, but every time i tried to book one, the owner was either unresponsive or cancelled.

Back
Top Bottom