Android box folks... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android box folks...

perferd

So apparently covenant is no longer working? I think I was using genesis before that. Now I need to know what I am supposed to use for movies and TV show links...

Thx

Sorry I guess the last one I was using was terrarium and before was covenant and before was genesis...

It's a paid service. Doesn't that defeat the entire point of an android box?

It's very, very inexpensive.

And it's very, very useful.

A friend told me so.

Showbox works very well and it is not subscription based. Got tired of all the Kodi platforms and trying to stay current.

I also use Nova IPTV service that has been wonderfully reliable.

Showbox works very well and it is not subscription based. Got tired of all the Kodi platforms and trying to stay current.

I also use Nova IPTV service that has been wonderfully reliable.

Latest on showbox is to avoid it.

Apparently they switched over to a torrent based system, and alot of people are getting registered letters from movie companies.

Pft. If anyone thinks these companies are taking Joe plumber to court for torrenting game of thrones seasons don't hold your breathe.

Latest on showbox is to avoid it.

Apparently they switched over to a torrent based system, and alot of people are getting registered letters from movie companies.

Good to know. I googled this and found a handful of links from various forums saying that a letter was received from an ISP. Doesn't really quantity a "a lot". Last one was from a year ago. Also found a story run by Global news about 3 years ago. Most of the threads went like this:

OP: I got a letter from my ISP notifying me that HBO is bitching about someone with my IP address downloaded an episode of GoT. Letter says I don't have to do anything...

Responder: Don't do anything, keep enjoying GoT. This is Canada, they don't care any more about you than they care about a moose in New Brunswick.

Of course now that I know this is possible, I am immediately going to stop using torrents or streaming entertainment. If it happens on my IP, it wasn't me and I know nothing of it.

Good to know. I googled this and found a handful of links from various forums saying that a letter was received from an ISP. Doesn't really quantity a "a lot". Last one was from a year ago. Also found a story run by Global news about 3 years ago. Most of the threads went like this:

OP: I got a letter from my ISP notifying me that HBO is bitching about someone with my IP address downloaded an episode of GoT. Letter says I don't have to do anything...

Responder: Don't do anything, keep enjoying GoT. This is Canada, they don't care any more about you than they care about a moose in New Brunswick.

Of course now that I know this is possible, I am immediately going to stop using torrents or streaming entertainment. If it happens on my IP, it wasn't me and I know nothing of it.

You can circumvent this by paying for a VPN service which will mask your I.P. if you`re really worried.

Onebox is working right now and the link provided always works and is much better quality with no buffering.

The one thing I dont like though is the very limited catagories for searching for content either TV or movies. The last app allowed me to just look at newly released or in theaters or popular or brand new newly updated ect. This new one gives me literally no options except for stuff like comedy drama horror ect. That doesn't help when stuff from 2000 2002 2010 1998 ect are mixed with 2018...

Once in a while I try kodi and I end up hating it. The interface blows, quality is poor. I even got premiumize. Debrid quality is still meh. Premiumize cached torrent feature is great though. It can even cast to the tv depending on encoding. I used to use PIA vpn for torrents, but sometimes its not fast enough to stream 20gb+ movies. No problems with premiumize.

So whats a nice interface with high quality sources for my android box?

The ones that got notified are within the last 3 weeks, thats why there was so much chatter about "showbox"

Dont really listen to those who say " ignore it, they wont do anything" .. those havent been watching the courts where people are actually being fined up to $5000 now.

Back
Top Bottom