Android box folks... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Android box folks...

Once in a while I try kodi and I end up hating it. The interface blows, quality is poor. I even got premiumize. Debrid quality is still meh. Premiumize cached torrent feature is great though. It can even cast to the tv depending on encoding. I used to use PIA vpn for torrents, but sometimes its not fast enough to stream 20gb+ movies. No problems with premiumize.

So whats a nice interface with high quality sources for my android box?

I got a couple of NVidia Shields. Couldn’t be happier, the things play anything thrown at them. The kodi interface is ok...get a skin if you don’t like it.

recommendations?

i dont use one myself but i believe there was an entire discussion about it on these boards in the last year.

The ones that got notified are within the last 3 weeks, thats why there was so much chatter about "showbox"

Dont really listen to those who say " ignore it, they wont do anything" .. those havent been watching the courts where people are actually being fined up to $5000 now.

Curious to know how many people you actually know who've been dragged to court and fined.

As someone whose practically lived on the internet for almost 20 years, i have yet to meet anyone who got more then an 'fyi letter' from their ISP because of HBO etc snooping around. I would say the odds are astronomical for the average person streaming a few shows a night to get busted.

Curious to know how many people you actually know who've been dragged to court and fined.

Did you read the "anyone still torrent?" thread a few posts down from this one? Check the links I posted to news articles, it's thousands if not tens of thousands (not all from android box torrent apps obviously) that are currently caught up in the sweep and it's just going to get bigger:

https://business.financialpost.com/t...rs-and-winning

Onebox is working right now and the link provided always works and is much better quality with no buffering.

The one thing I dont like though is the very limited catagories for searching for content either TV or movies. The last app allowed me to just look at newly released or in theaters or popular or brand new newly updated ect. This new one gives me literally no options except for stuff like comedy drama horror ect. That doesn't help when stuff from 2000 2002 2010 1998 ect are mixed with 2018...

Just wondering how one box compares to Showbox?

I have had pretty good luck with Showbox and a VPN to stream movies and tv shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you read the "anyone still torrent?" thread a few posts down from this one? Check the links I posted to news articles, it's thousands if not tens of thousands (not all from android box torrent apps obviously) that are currently caught up in the sweep and it's just going to get bigger:

https://business.financialpost.com/t...rs-and-winning

1,000 people in court, 300,000 people given notices. I like the odds.

In any case, VPN. Problem solved...for now anyways.

Just wondering how one box compares to Showbox?

I have had pretty good luck with Showbox and a VPN to stream movies and tv shows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Somewhere in this thread someone said showbox is not performing well. I dont know for sure though.

1,000 people in court, 300,000 people given notices. I like the odds.

In any case, VPN. Problem solved...for now anyways.

According to the law firm litigating these cases, they email you a warning to "cease and desist" from seeding the torrent... and if after a week you still have the torrent seeding they send you ANOTHER warning.

Like you say, VPN is the safest route but even "not being a f'in dumbell" is probably good enough. Who lets their torrents seed for a day let alone a week after having finished downloading from a public site anyhow??? lol

According to the law firm litigating these cases, they email you a warning to "cease and desist" from seeding the torrent... and if after a week you still have the torrent seeding they send you ANOTHER warning.

Like you say, VPN is the safest route but even "not being a f'in dumbell" is probably good enough. Who lets their torrents seed for a day let alone a week after having finished downloading from a public site anyhow??? lol

Pretty much

Bump. What's a good iptv provider? Vader seems to be good, but it's pricey... is it worth it? What about other providers?

Right now I have a nicely set-up box with premiumizer and gaia or seren. Worked well for a while, but this week premiumizer has been a bit slow.

Bump. What's a good iptv provider? Vader seems to be good, but it's pricey... is it worth it? What about other providers?

Right now I have a nicely set-up box with premiumizer and gaia or seren. Worked well for a while, but this week premiumizer has been a bit slow.

OK2 has been good to me for a bit.

I like Vader, Beast is another good one. For my watching habits (mostly live sports and news) I prefer Beast over Vader, but they are both a bit pricey compared to other options. If you are looking for lower priced options you could always join in on a group buy over at Red Flag Deals... over the past couple months there have been several group-buy options for the $7/month mark... Express, Crown, OK have all been sold at under $10/month:

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/group-buys-f121/

Back
Top Bottom