Best cheap sound bar? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Best cheap sound bar?

DemonPig

Do not cast your pearls before swine
Site Supporter
Just got rid of my old LG home theatre system. Don't really play DVDs any more and all the wires and cables were pissing me off.

Looking for a sound bar on a smaller and cheaper side (~$200). Have my eyes on Vizio SB3621. Anyone know of anything better in this price range? Anyone have this Vizio? (or SB3821, which I think is quite similar).

had a sub $200 panasonic that worked okay
can be a good idea to buy the same brand as the TV
control both with one remote

had a sub $200 panasonic that worked okay
can be a good idea to buy the same brand as the TV
control both with one remote

Some brands controllers are smart enough to do that. I have a 4K Samsung and the controller controls my LG soundbar as well as my apple TV (also Apple tv remote controls sound bar as well). Not sure if they all play nice like the but it was a welcome little surprise after hooking it all up.

Vizio gets some great reviews on CNET. A friend just bought one with a sub from costco, he has not set it up yet though so no review from him

https://www.costco.ca/Vizio-SB3621N...ith-Wireless-Subwoofer.product.100407784.html

Went to TigerDirect (or some computer surplus place near Sherway) on Queensway a couple of years ago and picked up an LG w/ sub for $150. Same one at BB was for $250. Very happy as it's worked well for 2 years at least.

hubby bought me a Yamaha YAS 106 for Christmas last year and it works great!...easy to connect to the TV and to my phone via blue tooth...sounds awesome...under $200 I believe...

I have a Sony RMT-AH103U , it was $149 at 'The Source' with 8" sub (wired) . I'm really pleased so far.

Back
Top Bottom