Are there good deals on bikes at the motorcycle shows? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Are there good deals on bikes at the motorcycle shows?

wcheng

Hey gents, looking for a new bike and was wondering if there are any deals worth holding out for during the shows in Jan/Feb.

Should probably give some more details as well! Looking at a Bonneville t100 or a street Cup, torn between the two. From what I've been researching, can't ever find them used and there are very few triumph dealers in Ontario to begin with so not sure if I should even bother with the shows.

I've always bought my gear from GP, love the staff and the store there. Just seeing if anyone else has any ideas?

Thanks a bunch.

Deals are always relative. IF there are any T100's or street cups leftover then for sure there will be deals. If they are sold out then pay the asking price and order a new one. Having said that if you can't find them used ....it tells you about there relative popularity. In my opinion if you like GP and the staff etc you should be posing this exact question to them. Be honest and see what happens.

Thank you for the reply 800. I know it's hard, I just have to fork up the cash if I really want it. Just trying to stretch my dollar farther. Appreciate the feedback!

Back
Top Bottom