Canadian motorcycle racer killed in crash

Thread: Canadian motorcycle racer killed in crash

Canadian motorcycle racer killed in crash

I thought I would share this...sean, as amazing as he was.. was not from the gta.. but I am and he was one of the amazing people in the motorcycle community to welcome me when I moved to Alberta..

Edmonton motorcycle racing association racer sean henderson passed in a terrible accident last Sunday. Sean was an absolute sweetheart, always smiling, laughing and offering support and help. He was a skilled racer and motorcycle instructor. The accident was a horrifying tragedy and in no way his fault. When he was taken away by ambulance we knew things didn't look good and shortly after got the news he was pronounced at hospital. As safe as race tracks are in comparison to the streets at 200+km/hr things can go bad quickly. It was his birthday the day before and talking with him that morning I know he was in great spirits. There is a GoFundMe page but I know you would likely have not known him and I'm not sharing this to get donations..but just so you can keep this fallen rider in your thoughts.

Calgary man, 29, killed in racetrack crash south of Edmonton
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/edmon...educ-1.4808971

Sean had a passion for motorcycles. His friends in the EMRA, HardNoX, and his riding circle in Calgary would like to support his family in this terrible time. If you wish to donate to a gofundme here is the link: https://www.gofundme.com/sean-henderson-memorial All funds will go to his family.

Re: Canadian motorcycle racer killed in crash

RIP Sean
    You do not need a therapist if you own a motorcycle, any kind of motorcycle!
    Dan Aykroyd

Past Rides: Kawasaki KX80, Honda CB350, CAN-AM 125 Qualifier, CAN-AM 250MX, CAN-AM 500MX, 2000 Kawasaki ZX6, 2001/2003 KLR 650, 2006 Yamaha FZ1
    Current Rides: 2012 Yamaha FZ1/2014 KTM 690 Enduro
    Future Ride:KTM 790 Twin or Yamaha T7

godspeed rider.
    DEMOCRACY - NOT PLUTOCRACY www.globalresearch.ca

Dealer/Vendor Railside Performance's Avatar

Terrible loss. Sorry.

Very sad indeed. RIP Sean.
    2014 FLHR Road King

Never ride faster than your guardian angel can fly!

RIP

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk
    Originally Posted by inreb

His wife would.love to tools user the tree. You know, user the tree. To tools.