Pics from Sept 1st TMP Track day? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pics from Sept 1st TMP Track day?

evilive27

I was at the Sept 1 TMP track day and noticed a photographer taking pictures.
Not sure if it was a professional taking pics or if it was a private photographer.
Either way, I'd love to take a look at the pics! Anyone know where or who I should contact?

Thanks!

Riders are grouped according to experience level, and riders must stay in assigned groups. You may not enter the track without an access sticker. You will need a valid driver’s license and full riding apparel. Motorcycle must be in safe operating condition and will be subject to technical inspection. All motorcycles are subject to noise level monitoring.

Riders are grouped according to experience level, and riders must stay in assigned groups. You may not enter the track without an access sticker. You will need a valid driver’s license and full riding apparel. Motorcycle must be in safe operating condition and will be subject to technical inspection. All motorcycles are subject to noise level monitoring.

I dont know what this has to do with pictures, and they haven't sound tested in years. Safe operating cond. and no antifreeze

We been getting spammed by these fake accounts lately....
Mods?

Back
Top Bottom