Borrow your Helmet Cam? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Borrow your Helmet Cam?

I'm thinking of doing a little vlogging, but I don't want to spend on the gear just yet.

Anyone have a helmet cam & mic they'd like to sell or rent or lend for a while?
Amazon has some cheap decent cams for $70-$99. Look at APEMAN or search action camera on amazon.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I was gonna say Amazon.

Use it and if you don't like it then return it.

But, if it isn't secured properly, and falls off at highway speed and smashes all over the place Amazon may be reluctant to take it back, whereas, if he borrows someones....Oops sorry mate, and walk away...lmao

I was gonna say Amazon.

Use it and if you don't like it then return it.

But, if it isn't secured properly, and falls off at highway speed and smashes all over the place Amazon may be reluctant to take it back, whereas, if he borrows someones....Oops sorry mate, and walk away...lmao

Buy at Best Buy
Buy extended 3rd party, no questions asked damage warranty
Use
Camera gets damaged
?????
Profit!

Nah, I'm not that kind of guy... :^)

Ideally I'd like to buy a used one if somebody has one that they're not using.

I'm thinking of doing a little vlogging, but I don't want to spend on the gear just yet.

Anyone have a helmet cam & mic they'd like to sell or rent or lend for a while?

Buddy nobody here is going to lend you one, if you talk about "renting" one for $50 then you might get some offers.

I'm thinking of doing a little riding and I don't wanna buy a bike just yet. Anyone have a motorcycle around I could borrow...rent...for a while?

I'm thinking of doing a little riding and I don't wanna buy a bike just yet. Anyone have a motorcycle around I could borrow...rent...for a while?

No problem...left the garage door up for ya. Bike keys and my credit card (for gas) are under the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was going to take you up on that offer, but checked the credit limit on card.... not high enough for me...lmao

No problem...left the garage door up for ya. Bike keys and my credit card (for gas) are under the seat.

Was going to take you up on that offer, but checked the credit limit on card.... not high enough for me...lmao

You should have knocked on the door. My butler would have loaned you his Chase Sapphire ???.

61f39b2f51c68d589f86810820996fa0.png

Back
Top Bottom