Looking for a lightweight waterproof mid-layer | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for a lightweight waterproof mid-layer

robertv19

Site Supporter
Long story short, I have misplaced the aqua-liner for my first generation Cortech HRX jacket.

The thermal layer of this jacket zips not the wind proof/“water proof” liner which then zips into the jacket. The thermal liner won’t attach to the jacket without it. Yeah - weird design.
It’s important to note that the jacket without any liners is mostly mesh.

So the likelihood of finding a replacement liner is next to nil, (I have reached out to Cortech just in case), but in the meantime I was thinking I could maybe find a thin windproof/WP jacket I could just wear underneath. This allows me to still have flexibility when on long trips.

I have called a bunch of outdoor adventure places...and there are some options, but most are pricey.
I also don’t want to spend more than $100-150...otherwise I will just buy a new jacket.

Any thoughts or experiences?

Cheers,

Rob

Eddie Bauer has a 50% off sale for everything on its site this weekend. Have a look there?

Different brand but I've been very happy with this under my mesh ...it does not need to attach ..will work under any jacket. Packs down small enough. I like the additional warmth even if it's not raining

948_Dry_Tech®_Liner.jpg

http://www.joerocket.com/sportswear-1/mens-dry-tech-waterproof-liner

Thanks MacDoc - that looks perfect. Where’d you get yours? Can’t seem to find a Canadian retailer that carries it.

Sent from my iPad using GTAMotorcycle.com

Marks and the HH line?
colour may be undesirable
but they do make some decent and affordable wet gear

Marks and the HH line?
colour may be undesirable
but they do make some decent and affordable wet gear

I thought about that...will stop in and check at Mark’s tomorrow.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom