Mouse Nest In my BIKE!!??? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mouse Nest In my BIKE!!???

Noob28

I started to get some electrical issues with the bike like it wouldn't start without the kickstand down or with the clutch held in. So today I tore it apart and underneath the gas tank was a mice nest!!. I don't understand how this could have happened, I left the bike maybe a maximum of 2 days. Either way I made one of those bucket mouse trap and hopefully I catch all these bastards. I'm so **** ****** right now!! Also do the mice make nest the same place as they did before?

Don't kill them! Make friends with them, mate!

h39AAB6A2

Don't kill them! Make friends with them, mate!

h39AAB6A2
Welcome back!
OP there is a recent thread about mice lots of info there.

Edit: I see you have already seen that thread.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I started to get some electrical issues with the bike like it wouldn't start without the kickstand down or with the clutch held in. So today I tore it apart and underneath the gas tank was a mice nest!!. I don't understand how this could have happened, I left the bike maybe a maximum of 2 days. Either way I made one of those bucket mouse trap and hopefully I catch all these bastards. I'm so **** ****** right now!! Also do the mice make nest the same place as they did before?

Are you the original owner? There's a good chance if you're not, and the bike is a few years old...that the nest may have been there for a long time.

Are you the original owner? There's a good chance if you're not, and the bike is a few years old...that the nest may have been there for a long time.

I saw the mice run away when I started the bike beforehand and issues started when I left it for a couple of days. So i don't think so.

At least it wasn't in your air filter, there is a big Ziploc freezer bag FULL of mouse nest bits from someone's bike they brought in for service on the wall at Cycleworld

Back
Top Bottom