sex dolls | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

sex dolls

How is it worse than a normal brothel? They recommend you wear protection. If you don't, too bad for you.

This place would ostensibly be 100% legal... there are a number of issues with trying to sue a brothel

I remember reading that the first one that was opened somewhere in Europe (Germany?) was making a killing

I think its a win-win for everyone, only question I have is , I just feel sorry for all girls this place will put out of work, how will they pay their way through med school now??

I don't see how they could shield themselves from the liability of transferring an STD

Unless these things break down like a rifle and they can autoclave the pieces

Worst job ever " I clean splooge out of plastic sex dolls" at a high turnover location.....

Lease revoked. City By-laws prevent this use unless in an industrial area (and require a license the owner didn't apply for). Interestingly enough, the same building/landlord has two existing illegal uses (pot shop and body rub parlour). The landlord obviously knows where the money is. It will be interesting to see if the city clears out his tenants.

Never know, could be another fetish. One man's trash......

oh geez....

I was going to say I just threw up a little in my mouth but I realized that might not be taken the right way.

'Taken the right way'.....that doesn't sound good either.

I'm stopping now.

Move this thread to Trash please.

Interesting thing with sex shops is that there's a lot of cash that goes unreported. Then more than the dolls need to get laundered.

That is the beauty of the 'aromatharapy' and massage parlours, they can be a ligitimate business and there is no laundering required. A girl working at Motel 6 has a different challenge. Of course with any cash based business, sure lots goes floating in the ether.

I see no problem with these businesses, locate them in a suitable area. Regulated and licensed and inspected , and if they keep a 17yr old from being forced into working the night shift at a sleezy motel its even better.

I can see the opening paragraph of a future trillionaire's autobiography:

"People always want to know where I got my start. They say they have the drive to succeed, too. When I tell them my first job was cleaning out sex dolls for 8 Ameros an hour, that government job they hate suddenly seems appealing. Except for that one guy. He wanted to know if gloves were really necessary. God bless the free market."

That is the beauty of the 'aromatharapy' and massage parlours, they can be a ligitimate business and there is no laundering required. A girl working at Motel 6 has a different challenge. Of course with any cash based business, sure lots goes floating in the ether.

I see no problem with these businesses, locate them in a suitable area. Regulated and licensed and inspected , and if they keep a 17yr old from being forced into working the night shift at a sleezy motel its even better.

I did some work on a very blah house that was getting an unrealistic amount of high end work. The story went that the owner had a couple of rub parlours and he used cash to pay for the renos. Since the house was his principle residence there would be little scrutiny and no capital gain tax. Laundered $$ It wasn't Shane. :)

Lease revoked. City By-laws prevent this use unless in an industrial area (and require a license the owner didn't apply for). Interestingly enough, the same building/landlord has two existing illegal uses (pot shop and body rub parlour). The landlord obviously knows where the money is. It will be interesting to see if the city clears out his tenants.
So he's got the sex and drugs covered, where's the rock n roll?

Back
Top Bottom