Ganaraska - Lost Tool Kit | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ganaraska - Lost Tool Kit

Face

On Saturday I was riding in the southwest corner of the West Forest, and at some point the OEM tool kit for my WR250R decided to dislodge itself from its mount and go on its own little adventure. It's a rectangular plastic box with a triangular taper at the bottom. On the very odd chance that someone here happens to find it, I would greatly appreciate a PM.

Thx

What colour? I'll be in there Wed/Thurs/Fri and will have a look. Let me know an approximate trail marker if you have any idea.

Last edited:
Thanks for looking. It's a black box like in this picture.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3220/2773831936_b8aeba0212_o.jpg

It was lost in that separate section south of Wilcox Rd best accessed from P4, most likely the trails south of WF2. Great section of hills there btw. Have fun.
I know the hills you are talking about. I'll be there Saturday and I'll make a point of going by those trails and look for it. Will check back in here either way

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

I know the hills you are talking about. I'll be there Saturday and I'll make a point of going by those trails and look for it. Will check back in here either way

Thx, appreciate it. I'll be going back on Sunday to look/ride that area too. Hopefully one of us gets lucky.

Thx, appreciate it. I'll be going back on Sunday to look/ride that area too. Hopefully one of us gets lucky.
No problem. It will either be Saturday or Sunday afternoon, one or the other

The hills are right where the star is
94750697a4f0843221a35e22e013663f.jpg

No luck but I didn't make it quite that far west as I ended up riding with a group.
Heading out Friday and Sunday this week at a bit slower pace and will look. Anyone free either of those days is welcome to join me.

I did a full loop going through all the hills and some of the trails in and out that corner and no luck. Did one slowly looking and couldn't see it. Sorry dude.

Thx guys, much appreciated! We were there yesterday as well and had no luck. I guess it's gone.

The only thing I seem to find in the Ganny are old Husaberg plastics?!?!
Hahahaha I see that piece all the time (one day I'll take the correct line up that root infested trail).

Hahahaha I see that piece all the time (one day I'll take the correct line up that root infested trail).

ha, is that the blue piece of front cowl? I saw that last Saturday. Made a change from the usual KTM parts

ha, is that the blue piece of front cowl? I saw that last Saturday. Made a change from the usual KTM parts

KTM'S don't lose parts. They just shed excess skin like snakes. That's how they get lighter with each model change.

KTM'S don't lose parts. They just shed excess skin like snakes. That's how they get lighter with each model change.

and rider change.. almost every KTM I see has some fancy graphics decal kit applied.

Friend lost his blue tube with tools. Same as op if anyone sees send me a pm. Thanks
9ebc1d05bb9b31f20ebf9d0076ab02f3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom