I will never... | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

I will never...

To anyone who has a NC....as a wise,friend once said to me....the best bike in the world is the one you are riding....enjoy the bike,it just wasn't for me.

Frunk! !!

Only one way to cross the praries , stop in either Kenora / calgary depending on direction of travel, buy big bag of weed. Proceed.

To anyone who has a NC....as a wise,friend once said to me....the best bike in the world is the one you are riding....enjoy the bike,it just wasn't for me.

Frunk! !!
Had you gotten the cb500x half your problems would be solved. But then you'd lose the frunk.

The nc750x is basically a big scooter. The way i see it. With the gearing/limiter, gas filler and frunk.

I wouldn't buy a nc750 either if i had the choice. (wait i had the choice...and didn't get one)

Only one way to cross the praries , stop in either Kenora / calgary depending on direction of travel, buy big bag of weed. Proceed.

lmao.
an alternative to going south is going north. around where the treeline starts. if you like getting away from it all and don't mind mostly old rough pavement. some small villages/towns are fascinating, almost as though you have gone back in time. Scenery can be special where farms and wilderness meet. but yeah, isn't for everyone. Sask / west manitoba is where I veered north.

Oh and here's another thing I'll never do again...

Do Thunder Bay to Hamilton in one go.... From Espanola home it was dark and raining...

Back
Top Bottom