Looking for someone close to Scarborough to change grips | GTAMotorcycle.com

Looking for someone close to Scarborough to change grips

Catman

Site Supporter
I’m looking for someone near East Scarborough to change original grips to heated grips.
Does not have to be a shop , someone who works at home is okay too.
Did a search and know about local shops around me , looking to see if there is someone who does good work near me.

I’m looking for someone near East Scarborough to change original grips to heated grips.
Does not have to be a shop , someone who works at home is okay too.
Did a search and know about local shops around me , looking to see if there is someone who does good work near me.

Its not a hard job to do. Maybe 1hrs labour if you take to a shop? but yeah, I've done a couple bikes and its pretty straight forward.

tons of YouTube videos to help you out : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmbDF9gjMwE

Thanks for the replies guys!
I think I have found someone close to me who can install them. If not , I’ll just probably take it to 109 cycle .

Thanks for the replies guys!
I think I have found someone close to me who can install them. If not , I’ll just probably take it to 109 cycle .

Its honestly not too bad doing them yourself and it’s a decent first project to get comfortable working on your bike and removing bodywork. The hardest part is likely getting the old grips off (cutting them off with a razor blade works) and running and routing the new wires to the battery. I put oxford heated grips on a bike and for me mounting the controller unit was actually the hardest part.

Back
Top Bottom