Tom Cruise can ride! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tom Cruise can ride!

itsme

I don't know if someone has already posted this before. But I found it very interesting

[video=youtube;oExjfWSm4ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExjfWSm4ZA[/video]

That was cool to see. Thanks for posting.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

The way it's edited makes it look like it has more CG than it actually does...

Holy **** that camera rig bike though

When you have Tom Cruise money, don't you think you'd be able to ride just as good or better? :glasses2:

Wow. Loads of respect that he's actually doing the stunts himself.

However, if he wasn't producing it, no other production would risk having such a big star being hurt. These days, with CGI you can paste anyone's face on a stunt double's body convincingly enough. Something tells me he's doing his own stunts not for the believability aspect, but because he's an adrenaline freak.

That and it's a point of pride that the shots aren't CGI.

Love the camera bike though. Not enough respect to the camera guys. That guy climbing up a mountain....there's another guy with 50+ lbs of camera gear beside them climbing.

should of done a stoppie into the large intersection

and lose the puddle of water laid down for the burnout (seemed counter productive to me; you want good grip at the front wheel so you can better front brake control the burnout)

nvr mind me lol thx for a great video.

Last edited:
The way it's edited makes it look like it has more CG than it actually does...

Holy **** that camera rig bike though
After watching the first clip I really thought that all the cars were added in later. Was quite surprised when I saw that wasn't the case.
ummm...... Top Gun ?

but some of you weren't alive when it was released
Are you trying to say that he flew the planes?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

What is more impressive is he learned to fly a Helicopter and did his own stunt flying.

ummm...... Top Gun ?

I was, sorry to say!

He typically does 2 thing in most of his movies, rides a motocycle, and runs. Not bad for a older guy.

BTW video cannot be played "Unavailable"

Last edited:
Didn't notice it before due to being asleep... but if BMW is putting down the $$$ for a product placement, you'd think they'd be upset about them dubbing in audio from an I4

ummm...... Top Gun ?

Yep! I don't think he wore a helmet for any of those scenes.

I had to google it to be sure, but he rode in Days of Thunder, too. A Heritage Classic

Back
Top Bottom