Tom Cruise can ride! | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tom Cruise can ride!

He worked for months to learn to ride like a MotoGP rider to do the following scene

https://youtu.be/ZdUxKdwAQ4w

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Watched the movie tonight. Was ok, fairly solid. Actually the motorcycle stuff was some of the most interesting parts.

Sent from the moon!

;) who else can do a 180 degree nose wheelie and accurately shoot a hand gun at the same time.

Holy **** that camera rig bike though

That was pretty wild.

Technology has ... advanced.
image96.jpg

If I was a multi millionaire (billionaire?) and money was no object I'd be able to do spend the time and money to learn to do all sorts of cool stuff as well. John Travolta, for example, owns and is licensed to fly a few jumbo jets.

The closest I'll ever get to that is MS Flight Simulator, or perhaps if I want to piss away $500 or so, an hour in a real simulator.

I don't know if someone has already posted this before. But I found it very interesting

[video=youtube;oExjfWSm4ZA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oExjfWSm4ZA[/video]

wtf???? I can't see the video!

The closest I'll ever get to that is MS Flight Simulator, or perhaps if I want to piss away $500 or so, an hour in a real simulator.

you can fly gliders for cheaper...will need around 4Gs for licensing though

you can fly gliders for cheaper...will need around 4Gs for licensing though
Notice his user name. Pretty sure he already flies more than gliders.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Wow. Loads of respect that he's actually doing the stunts himself.

However, if he wasn't producing it, no other production would risk having such a big star being hurt. These days, with CGI you can paste anyone's face on a stunt double's body convincingly enough. Something tells me he's doing his own stunts not for the believability aspect, but because he's an adrenaline freak.

Meant to respond to this;

He's taken quite a few celebrities out for his other favourite activity, sky diving! Adrenaline junky confirmed!

I wonder why Tom in the clip is kinda getting ready to put his foot down. It seems like the wrong thing to do. Must be for a dramatic effect.

Sent from the moon!

I wonder why Tom in the clip is kinda getting ready to put his foot down. It seems like the wrong thing to do. Must be for a dramatic effect.

Sent from the moon!

I'd have to re watch it, but if you move your leg forward adjacent to the front wheel while going into a turn, you can load up the front tire more.

Back
Top Bottom