Two tickets | GTAMotorcycle.com

Two tickets

Double_J

I have two speeding tickets.

March 2016 & one last summer. Wawanessa has said they will keep my homes and auto but don't want to ensure the zx6r.

This season is almost over and next year the 2016 speeding ticket will be gone. I'm 43 with a full license. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to go?
I wish pulling the insurance for the winter was an option because I'd reapply in the spring....

When is your renewal? Pulling your insurance may be unwise because if your renewal is in the spring you'll end up with a big bill in the mail anyways for the unpaid months (based on how MC insurance is billed), and you'd also have a gap in your MC insurance history which some underwriters don't like to see.

Have you called your broker and asked them to shop you around to some alternatives?

Allstate, although not sure if they'll be ok with the ticket

Not many insurers are willing to underwrite SS.

Minor or major speeding tickets?

Echelon insured me with two minor speeding tickets. This was definitely me through Dalton Timmis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell them either they insure the bike, or they lose everything.

Dictating your terms to an insurance company is unlikely to accomplish much.

The broker doesn’t want to lose your business, but the underwriter ultimately calls the shots.

Tell them either they insure the bike, or they lose everything.

Lol, maybe if we lived in a province where there wasn't only 2 underwriters willing to insure SuperSport bikes at a reasonable rate.

They changed there minds and have agreed to insure me for another year. Next year one of the tickets will drop off. They increased my rates by $100 for the year so not terrible.

Back
Top Bottom