Why iPhone is better than Android | GTAMotorcycle.com

Why iPhone is better than Android

iPhone used to be better because of the operating system, back when Cydia and/or jailbreaking was easy which made iOS a thousand times better in the right hands.

Nowadays, Android has a lot of the features that only iOS exclusively used to have and with the newer version of iOS becoming much worse especially with the Jailbreaking scene slowly dying...

There is really no more argument as to how an iPhone will ever be better then an Android.

FYI, I still have an iPhone and have had iPhones since the 3G.

At the current point, my iPhone 7 will be my last iPhone period.

I have had enough with Apple's ********, the newer version of iOS, and the lack of a proper untethered jailbreak for 10+.

Not to mention the outdated hardware which has always been a negative since Android came along.

My beef is that you go to dollarama for a charger and they have hundreds of lightning cables, and the only USB-C cable is one with lightning on the other end, so you can charge an iphone off of a galaxy. WTF is that about

My beef is that you go to dollarama for a charger and they have hundreds of lightning cables, and the only USB-C cable is one with lightning on the other end, so you can charge an iphone off of a galaxy. WTF is that about

errr it is for computer (more like newer laptop which have usb-c) to iphone.....
but sure you can do it the way you describe

Sent from the moon!

<3 Wireless charging

Most newer laptops have USB-C ports now. Some, getting rid of all other than USB-C (Thunderbolt 3) ports - This includes the charging and display ports.

Ie. New Macbook Pro has 4x "Thunderbolt 3" ports, and the Dell XPS 13 having 3x USB-C ports + an audio out port.

Still the early stages though... It is a huge PITA to get good, reliable adapter for these laptops as most seem to have a short life span.
That being said, it is making the 'U' in "USB" more Universal in that it can be used for power delivery, display, network, etc... Still too early to make the switch over though IMO.

Last edited:
Both have their plusses and negatives. I don't buy the "my phone is better than your phone, nyah nyah!" BS, I find the feverish fanboy's who will defend their choice of phone to the death childish, and there are those sorts on both sides of the fence.

Use whatever you like. I've used both - have been an iPhone user for a long time, and a few years ago after getting frustrated with some of the crappy aspects of it (yeah, it's not perfect) I switched to Android. I liked a lot of aspects of it, but I disliked a lot of other things. Stuck with it for long enough that eventually I missed enough things that I switched back.

May switch again in the future. And may switch back again. Nobody except me should care.

Am I the only one around here who actually reads the threads, and the links upon occasion? ;)

they have USB-C cables, i was going through them like crazy for a while...kids keep yanking them out and breaking them.

i just switched to all magnetic chargers, a little adapter plugs in the charging port and now i can use the same cables for micro usb and USB-C...and they even came with the iphone ends too but i dont own a single apple product.

they have USB-C cables, i was going through them like crazy for a while...kids keep yanking them out and breaking them.

i just switched to all magnetic chargers, a little adapter plugs in the charging port and now i can use the same cables for micro usb and USB-C...and they even came with the iphone ends too but i dont own a single apple product.
How much were the adapters? iirc I saw something on FB about them but thought they were in design stage.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom