Left is Right! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Left is Right!

Baggsy

Site Supporter
lbiNPwh.jpg

Happy Left Hander's day.

I'm in! Sort of.

Lol.I was rapped over the knuckles a few times in school for using my left hand.In my late teens i was told that lefties should never participate in any risky sports.Ran for the skydive school.

My brother, well he would write halfway across the page with his left hand and then switch to his right hand. The teachers didn’t like that and forced him to write with his right hand. I wonder if his life wouldn’t be so crappy today if they’d have let him do his own thing and figure it out for himself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remember those leaking fountain pens where you constantly were dabbing the writing with the ink blotters but you still smudged it because you were a lefty??? Came home everyday with blue ink all over me. I f@€£ing hated those. Did you suffer with those too Wingboy or Baggsy?

Remember those leaking fountain pens where you constantly were dabbing the writing with the ink blotters but you still smudged it because you were a lefty??? Came home everyday with blue ink all over me. I f@€£ing hated those. Did you suffer with those too Wingboy or Baggsy?

No, but we had really cheap Bic ballpoint pens that did much the same though. Ink wells were a couple of years before me.

Yup.Stupid things.I fought back by spending a lot of time with my penmanship and ended up with very artistic stuff.(with the odd smudge mark) My Dad taught me how to practice and make it look really good.Interesting fact...all the males in my family for 4 generations are lefties.

They always wanted me to pitch playing baseball. I never understood why they couldn't hit the ball. Won a lot of fights in school too, got into trouble for it. I didn't understand why they never seemed to see it coming. They tried to get me to write with my right hand. I always ended up gravitating to the left. Most of the world's creative geniuses are lefties. Right side of the brain dominates the left side, vs the other way for everyone else. One in ten are southpaw. Okay, so yeah, inky hand and scissors don't work right. Funny thing is, I'm right-footed, and I shoot same as everyone else with a hockey stick. Very strange. So much we don't know.

Back
Top Bottom