Safety certify in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

Safety certify in Scarborough

Technically, a safety cannot legally be done outside of a shop (eg at home). There was at least one mechanic that used to do it, but he got in trouble and as far as I know stopped providing mobile safeties.

You can call nearby canadian tires and see if they are able to do bike safeties (some have techs certified for bikes but not all locations do).

109 cycle does safety
I think Snow City does as well.

Technically, a safety cannot legally be done outside of a shop (eg at home). There was at least one mechanic that used to do it, but he got in trouble and as far as I know stopped providing mobile safeties.

You can call nearby canadian tires and see if they are able to do bike safeties (some have techs certified for bikes but not all locations do).
I think it's YMMV. I called twice over a period of 2 months earlier this year, and said mechanic was willing to do a mobile safety at my home.

Ended up not needing it.

Crappy tire @ Golden Mile (Warden/Eglinton) by appointment, this was 2yrs ago so should call to inquire.

There is also Cycleworld on Sheppard in-between Brimley/McCowan

Slap on a 10 day temp plate and ride it to 109. Probably best to make an appointment tho.

Back
Top Bottom