7 Months living in Northern Thailand... Riding here is unbelievable | GTAMotorcycle.com

7 Months living in Northern Thailand... Riding here is unbelievable

Bikerider

Hey guys,

Been ages since I posted on this forum but I though id share about my riding adventures in Northern Thailand. This country is basically the epitome of riding culture. There is more bikes then cars on the roads. You can split, filter, and do all kinds of stuff that would quickly see you with a stunting ticket back home. The mountain roads here are like Tail of the Dragon and Blue Ridge Parkway but with barely any traffic and no police to stop you from having fun. It is illegal but you can ride without your helmet pretty much anywhere and the fine is $10 Canadian. I have 7k+ km in the last 7 months and its has been such a pleasure to ride in this country. I encourage all GTA riders to come and experience the culture and riding experiences that can be had here. I am not sure I will ever be able to enjoy riding again with all the crazy rules that they have back home.

Amen. Did the Mae Hong Son Loop last year, planning to go back in a few years and hit it again.

LCJAQdF.jpg

u324sDw.jpg

They repaved the road from Pai to Mae Hong Son in the last few months. Its out of this world now.

They repaved the road from Pai to Mae Hong Son in the last few months. Its out of this world now.

I don't recall it needing much work last year. Just that one section in the mountains before coming down into Pai, was definitely made of a different substance and quite slippery.

Whats up Eugene! Long time my friend, glad youre having the time of your life!

Thanks Rob :cool:

Life has been a non stop adventure since I left Toronto in 2016.

Who knew that a 150cc underbone bike can make me just as happy as my Tuono that I had back home.

23k45d3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice looking pix. Sometimes I think we have it wrong here.

Sent from the Moon!

Thanks Rob :cool:

Life has been a non stop adventure since I left Toronto in 2016.

Who knew that a 150cc underbone bike can make me just as happy as my Tuono that I had back home.

23k45d3.jpg

I miss our rides man, get in touch next time your back in the country.

Back
Top Bottom