Nurburgring Amateur Day | GTAMotorcycle.com

Nurburgring Amateur Day

Anyone else notice that the beemers are the best prangs? The beemer at 7:17 is the guy that almost gets killed for marshalling on track at 8:20. Nope nope nope nope never!

Karnage!!! The whole time I was wondering why there weren't any marshals and flags...then the yellow one showed up. Guess they don't bother with the oil flag.

I laughed at 3:40 the guy slides out in fine style then just sits on the ground wondering what happened. Then at 3:50 the next bike just rides slowly off the track and down he goes! Second bike almost looks like an older Concours.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

So unlucky. That Porsche got it bad too. Not sure how it is in Germany, but pretty sure in ontario if you damage or write your bike off at the track, insurance won't cover it.

Why in the F*** would anyone go ride a bike out there in that stupidity? That's f****d. Ok lets go do this at Mosport. Lol

So unlucky. That Porsche got it bad too. Not sure how it is in Germany, but pretty sure in ontario if you damage or write your bike off at the track, insurance won't cover it.

If you do a search you will find other youtube videos with guys running it in Sprinter service vans, a passenger bus, cars with bicycles on roof racks. Insurance here specifically excludes any competition or challenge. Iron butt?

Karnage!!! The whole time I was wondering why there weren't any marshals and flags...then the yellow one showed up. Guess they don't bother with the oil flag.

Youtube comments said they didn't even have marshals until 2017, people with flags were just spectators

IIRC the Ring is specifically excluded from normal insurance policies

That's why they trailer it away to a back road and then claim it. lol

Back
Top Bottom