Motorcycle cafes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Motorcycle cafes?

dadbsbod

Hi all. New rider here. Mostly got a bike for pleasure, not commuting. So where are some good weekend spots in GTA (closer to downtown is best) to ride to and have a coffee before heading home?

vZuiPHf.gifv
vZuiPHf.gif

I hear there is a place named Tim Hortons that riders like to hang out at....

In a serious note, if you're ever in Hamilton, go check out steeltown garage.

Hmmmm,my daughter has been there and wasn't impressed.Think she said it was a bit of a poser crowd.Maybe just the night she was there.

Hmmmm,my daughter has been there and wasn't impressed.Think she said it was a bit of a poser crowd.Maybe just the night she was there.
I was there during a non busy day so I was only like 3rd customer there, but it's got a hipster vibe thing going so yeah it's possible.

They got pretty nice deco though.
8a8bc0514d5212ac81fc5c39088b53d6.jpg

A serious rider doesn't need a foodie destination. With a bit of effort one can move the bike from one side of the garage to the other and end up putting on 200 miles.

its a great spot with super friendly people. not sure what 'poser crowd' versus what a 'real crowd' is.

Go check out Town Moto on ossington. its a similarly-vibed place with good people. They dont serve food or coffee or anything but its right on ossington so you're surrounded by all sorts of goodies.

For a short little while, Harley had a coffee popup shop on the same strip as well.

A serious rider doesn't need a foodie destination. With a bit of effort one can move the bike from one side of the garage to the other and end up putting on 200 miles.

Lol. I love it!

poser crowd at a coffee shop?? that never happens

If you can make it to Port Perry...The Tim Hortons there is always a huge biker stop spot

If it doesn't have a motorcycle only parking area out front it can't be considered a motorcycle cafe imho.
... know of any cafe's with a motorcycle only parking lot out front?

Be a rebel...start McDonalds meets. The coffee is better and it is a McCafe. Close enough.

Mc....café......get it? :)

Back
Top Bottom