Mosport DDT Aug 18-19 Trackday! | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mosport DDT Aug 18-19 Trackday!

RACER5

Site Supporter
This is the last week to sign up for our much anticipated Racer5 VIP event at pre-registration specials!

THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO EVERYONE YOU DON'T NEED TO HAVE PREVIOUS RACER5 EXPERIENCE!

There isn't another motorcycle trackday like this!

- Free professional photography to capture your day!
- Free Speedworx suspension set up and tuning all day long!
- Racer5 Riding coaches
- Premium catered lunch
- Air-conditioned multilevel hospitality lounge for you and your friends to hang out in!
- Catered lunches
- Limited group sizes
- Free Speedworx trackside support
- Trackbike rentals*
- Gear rental

click image for more info!

for more information email : info@Racer5.ca or call 416-225-5000
www.Racer5.ca

Last edited:
Too bad bike rental requires previous Racer5 experience :(

yes. I emailed to see if I could rent a 250. even w previous race experience they wouldn't rent. it is too bad..
but you should be able to get on a 125 w/o (track) experience- I believe.

Last edited:
yes. I emailed to see if I could rent a 250. even w previous race experience they wouldn't rent. it is too bad..
but you should be able to get on a 125 w/o (track) experience- I believe.

it says prerequisite Phase 3 on their website for the 125

Thanks for the interest guys!
We don’t rent bikes to people that haven’t completed the Racer5 intro program as we have found more often than not that will actually slow down their rider development and cause them to develop a lot of bad habits.
Another reason is that having a bunch of people on rented bikes with no previous experience or instruction will result in more incidents on track reducing the amount of tracktime for everyone and can also create an unsafe riding environment.

We offer our 3 day intro program early in the season and graduates of that program can take advantage of inexpensive track bikes and endurance racing packages once they obtain a race accreditation certificate from us.
this way we know our riders have a strong foundation and will as a result will be able to take advantage of the most affordable trackday packages in North America (insured, track bike rentals starting from $130 per day including track support, tires, fuel, etc!)

That being said this trackday is open to anyone that wants to bring their own bike to the track and no previous Racer5 experience is required!

See you guys there!

Fawaz

Wish you had the intro lessons later in the season as well.
Anyhoo, I'm definitely going to sign up next year.

Back
Top Bottom