Having 2 bikes (SS + Standard) for the street? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Having 2 bikes (SS + Standard) for the street?

I have a close friend that tracks his fz09 and he does pretty well. Yes he'd probably be faster on a sport bike but he's definitely not slow on that fz. And this pic is at SMP. Bumpy AF
169b317a72a385ec9ac4e08a433e63af.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

If that's stock suspension kudos to him! Certainly not impossible to wring it's neck around a corner but it does get very squishy in the rear. I can annihilate my chicken strips but i'm no street Rossi and the suspension does leave you wanting something more planted.

My buddy has 11 motorcycles. He only insures one and has a vintage thing going on as well. Since he's been with the same company for 50 years, he's able to swap insurance from one bike to another through some grandfather clause thing (so he tells me...)....

Here is all I could ever find on "vintage insurance"

• Usage: Most classic motorcycle coverage only includes approved rallies, historic runs, public parades and other sanctioned group events. Some insurers allow policies that include weekend and recreational driving coverage <- ( This part I have never seen in reality, If you have that please let me know who now offers it! )
  • Regular use motorcycle: You must have another, insured, regular use motorcycle

Back
Top Bottom