Gender Bender crazyness | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gender Bender crazyness

You may think it's OK, it sure doesn't bother me, but it's not legal to have a business only cutting men's hair. Regardless of our views, it's a HR violation for the reason I mentioned.

l'd hazard a guess her membership in the Man Hater's Club is in good standing.

Ok, I'm going to attempt to phrase this as gender neutral as possible:
Wonder if the perp held the door open for it when it was leaving :toothy2:

expert in legality is it legal to have a business just cutting children or animal hair?

You may think it's OK, it sure doesn't bother me, but it's not legal to have a business only cutting men's hair. Regardless of our views, it's a HR violation for the reason I mentioned.

Gonna go to those women's gyms and if they say anything, im suing them into the dark ages.

expert in legality is it legal to have a business just cutting children or animal hair?
Animals aren't affected/considered by human rights laws as far as I am aware. And places that only cut hair for children may not have the proper equipment (ie chairs) for full adults, so in good standing would not be able to.

Edit:
Also @bigpoppa, you gotta relax, probably 50% of your posts on GTAM are hating on women, LGBTQ, or anyone/thing that isn't male with great disdain. Like, who **** in your coffee everyday man? Relax...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
You seem worked up

I feel sorry for the men that fought and died for this country...it's all so messed up now. It will reset tho.

If the gloves are off so to speak, men can now claim they want to be seen as and referred to as women for the insurance rate discounts. I'm waiting for this to happen and the lawsuits to fly in the US.

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

And someplace where a "Christian" bakery refuse to sell a cake to a same sex couple?

NFG had it right, there are rights, and then there are things that are important. Who will or will not give me a haircut or bake my cake is not one of these.

Move on, find someone that wants to take your money. Or make a big deal out of it. However don't assume they are part of the me too movement or want to be just because they do. Enough false accusations going round nowadays.

One could "Move on" to Jim Crow laws. Blacks in the south could be banned from "White" facilities by having other facilities available to them. Of course the facilities available to the blacks were to a far lower standard.

The bigger problem is making the creation of a law flow into a balanced respect for each other. Right now trying to define what is acceptable is like trying to nail Jello to a wall.

One barber I went to gave a quick shoulder rub? Yes / No for a female?

My barber trims the hairline with a straight razor. Yes / No for a female?

What is fully understandable is that the rules are so subjective and open to interpretation and expectations that the barber in question chose to avoid the situation by opting out. Unfortunately opting out is against the law.

The barber can't win. If he refuses service he gets charged under HR. If he gives her a haircut and she charges him with inappropriately touch charges it's sexual assault.

I have seen relatives go through the system, one as a victim and one as the bad guy. Anyone that dismisses this as a trivial matter is totally out to lunch. We have unrealistic expectations clashing with dinosaur attitudes.

I had a fantastic doctor, a GP, who retired early. He expressed a concern that giving a woman a physical was like walking a tightrope. Do the breast exam too quickly and you miss something. Do it too slowly and get the "Enjoying yourself" comment.

Re the same sex wedding cake, IIRC it went against the baker here but for a baker in Colorado.

If a bakery here doesn't want to do same sex wedding cakes they have to stop doing custom cakes. Three standard messages only. Happy Birthday, Happy anniversary and Best Wishes.

@Nobbie48 is that barber the one at West Mall and Burnhamthorpe?

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Yes, women too.

Keep in mind there was no political correctness in those days...and after watching documentaries / movies like Saving Private Ryan who brought the men who were actually there to tears (they described it as accurate), I think the word "men" can safely be used. Those guys basically walked off a boat to their death voluntarily fighting for freedom that has turned into a freak show of LGBTQ and Binary X.

Where are they going to house the binary X's when they break the law? Do they go to a male prison or a female prison?

Today I want to be a woman to get the insurance rates. In the US, the ambulance chasing lawyers are going to have a heyday with Binary X denial lawsuits.

This video is entertaining! It's all very entertaining to watch...but I do feel badly for the individuals who got blown to bits protecting the rights to it.

https://youtu.be/WtftZPL-k7Y

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trying to think with the exception of cheaper insurance rates and “Friday nights girls get in free” what other pricing advantages women have.

List of the top of my head what my wife pays way more for.

Razors
Deodorant
Haircuts
Pretty much every clothing item, add shoes, socks and undies.

for 95% of this I really don 't care, it will be something going forward though, with can they be challenged on 'ladies days' ? , is there an insurance challenge coming?

I'm ethically opposed to ' all inclusive' , and in today's PC climate I'm wrong, but I don't see a better future for kids. I see disappointment.

for 95% of this I really don 't care, it will be something going forward though, with can they be challenged on 'ladies days' ? , is there an insurance challenge coming?

I'm ethically opposed to ' all inclusive' , and in today's PC climate I'm wrong, but I don't see a better future for kids. I see disappointment.

Kids and seniors take the same amount of seat space in buses and theatres so why different rates?

Seniors got to buy houses when they were in line with paychecks.

Throw in job security in the good old days.

Is it time to review some senior perks?

The massive burdens are on the working stiffs

kids don't usually weigh as much...so less gas used? Seniors, respect for what they have contributed in their years as a whole.

Who said anything about rape. Hold on too long and it could be perceived as inappropriate touching. The point is it's a stupid accusation, but not inconceivable in this day and age.

Always thought of barber shops for men and salons for women....in general.

My bad, I'm just sick of hearing all the false (and true) accusations that go around. She got mad at not getting hairs cut, and someone suggested she would call foul. Of course when you are getting a haircut they have to touch you.

Oddly enough my hairdresser trained as a barber. She couldn't make enough money just doing that so eventually went back to learn how to cut longer hair.

I gotta admit I'd be ****** if I wanted a buzz cut and whomever wouldn't give it to me. Would I drive 45 min to make a point? Hell no, and I wouldn't call the media.

Back
Top Bottom