Gender Bender crazyness | GTAMotorcycle.com

Gender Bender crazyness

On a brighter note, thank goodness we live in a great society where THIS is her biggest hardship.

Ffs.... It sounds like she was just fishing for a lawsuit.

Ffs.... It sounds like she was just fishing for a lawsuit.

Bingo. SJW looking for some air time. Buddy should have sat her in the chair, got out the clippers, and gave her a reverse mowhawk.

On a brighter note, thank goodness we live in a great society where THIS is her biggest hardship.

Amen.

My grandparents went through a World War, Hunger, Disease, Unfair Labour Practices, in a social environment where hard core racism, including actual lynchings, was common. I wonder what they would make of someone complaining because they couldn't get a haircut :)

Wait. So all those times I went into a hair salon and they told me that they don't shave heads, I could have been on tv??

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

apparently some sort of human rights code was violated. I miss the days when human rights referred to actual ****ing human rights(you know, like throwing people in gas chambers, the right to vote, not being jailed for dating someone of color etc etc)

And not some 1st year social 'science' SJW offended that a grandpa didn't cut her hair, or called her a she instead of a xer.

As the actual rate of crime declines, and societies become more egalitarian/advanced, real crime will be less, and cops will be chasing down and arresting people who break these new 'laws'
They gotta do something to keep working. ("Pretty soon you'll have us chasing late library books" - Robin )

Last edited:
So the guy would be better off giving a person an awful haircut rather than saying he doesn't feel capable?

Also, does CTV have an editor shortage? What's with the reporter looking tight lipped into the camera for ten seconds on recorded footage?

I was just about to post this. The real human rights violation was enduring the 13 seconds awkward silence between the reporter's answer and rolling on the footage.

Last edited:
Small market tech abilities? lol

But seriously...a human right violation??????

So a male wanting to work out in a women only fitness club is a human right violation then.

SHES a hairdresser? nobody in her own salon will touch her? she has to go bother some dude that's been cutting MENS hair for 40yrs?

sad times we live in

Small market tech abilities? lol

But seriously...a human right violation??????

So a male wanting to work out in a women only fitness club is a human right violation then.

No you are politically incorrect,

A male wanting to workout at a female-only gym is disrespecting and invading the safespace. A male-only gym is sexist and denying a women the right to workout in that environment is a human rights issue.

/s

Part of me doesn't understand why the guy wouldn't cut her hair like that. That seems relatively simple and I'd assume that he's cut guys hair the exact same many times before.

And the other part of me hates everything about this woman.

I believe that the complaint in this case is a denial of service based upon sex, not gender identity as the thread title states...

http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/h-6/FullText.html
[h=6]Prohibited grounds of discrimination[/h]
  • 3 (1) For all purposes of this Act, the prohibited grounds of discrimination are race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered.

[h=6]Denial of good, service, facility or accommodation[/h]5 It is a discriminatory practice in the provision of goods, services, facilities or accommodation customarily available to the general public
    • (a) to deny, or to deny access to, any such good, service, facility or accommodation to any individual, or
    • (b) to differentiate adversely in relation to any individual,
    on a prohibited ground of discrimination.

I need a group hug, its just too much to handle. These soft little pillows need a smack of reality, maybe 2. Snowflakes.

crazy biotch
too bad she don't frequent the Danforth
muzzie POS could have delivered some social justice!!

Freedom! F Ya!

Part of me doesn't understand why the guy wouldn't cut her hair like that. That seems relatively simple and I'd assume that he's cut guys hair the exact same many times before.

And the other part of me hates everything about this woman.
He's just an old timer from when women always had women haircuts and men all had men's haircuts. He only does men's cuts (which is fine) but he imagines that he can't cut women's hair in a male style. There's no mean spirit in this guy, if they'd talked it out I'm sure they would have come to an understanding. There's no reason she couldn't have been his first female customer if she insisted.

Instead she found it "scary and upsetting". What a dimwit.

He's just an old timer from when women always had women haircuts and men all had men's haircuts. He only does men's cuts (which is fine) but he imagines that he can't cut women's hair in a male style. There's no mean spirit in this guy, if they'd talked it out I'm sure they would have come to an understanding. There's no reason she couldn't have been his first female customer if she insisted.

Instead she found it "scary and upsetting". What a dimwit.

Because she would charge that he touched her inappropriately.

Seriously, You can't touch a woman anywhere with the exception of shaking hands.

Because she would charge that he touched her inappropriately.

Seriously, You can't touch a woman anywhere with the exception of shaking hands.

What a ****ing stupid comment and ****ing stupid assumption. It's a haircut. I'm sure she would have let him touch her scalp.

Idiotic.

Fastar1 - 100% agree. Mountains outta molehills

Back
Top Bottom