Bunny Trail & 518 & Muskoka area - Saturday July 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bunny Trail & 518 & Muskoka area - Saturday July 28

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
Seems I may have time on Saturday to go for a boot.

Still have not been up to the 518 this year. Anyone up for it?

I would leave Mississauga around 7am and like to be home by 7pm.

Route will be something like: https://goo.gl/maps/xNLU6RfQQgp and roughly 800-900km round trip from Mississauga.

Pace will be brisk in the corners and responsible in the small towns - don't need any tickets.

Lunch might be a quick sit down or bring a lunch and eat by a lake or something.

Experienced riders only please - lots of twisty roads and somewhat long day on the bike.

Cheers!

thanks for the map...too bad newbies are not allowed :p

thanks for the map...too bad newbies are not allowed :p
It's mainly because I don't want anyone riding above their abilities, when they don't have much experience on twisty or bumpy roads.
There has been a few occasions where people have come along that either had to leave the ride because they felt they were slowing the whole group down, or they dropped their bike because they lacked the skills/experience to manage a corner. Too many don't really practice the concept of 'ride your own ride' and I want everyone going home safe.

Long days on these roads can make you lose concentration, and since things can change in an instant, I would rather ride with riders who understand their limits. That said, if you think you are not lulled into keeping up with others, or like a long day of twisty roads - feel free to come along next time!

Back
Top Bottom