Danforth shooting | Page 11 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Danforth shooting

Interesting. Well government does not have a monopoly on what is right or wrong / good or bad. I'm well aware that everyday people tend to follow suit and align their morals with the law but I personally possess my own independant views; adopting my own principles, morals and values. The law could change it's stance 10x over and it would have very little to do with my own views.

As stated before, I think this is a perfect example of a "life lesson" that teaches to the observer that you dont always get to control the flame when you start a fire. It "sucks" but life is actually "unfair" , contrary to what we were taught as kids.

What things are and what it should be are 2 different things. I have sympathy for the black guy, but it doesn't cloud my vision.

The mentality here that tries to force this artificial system onto nature reminds me of the issues surrounding domestic dispute. There are the wise who tell their daughters never to hit a man, because they possess the ability to kill you, and others who tell them, "you go gurl, he can't hit you back!!"

Well...

....once in a while the natural world reveals itself and the poor woman finds herself knocked out or dead in a trench.

I'm interested in prevention just as much or more than I am in justice. Problem is, most people cannot find the answers to prevention within the confinements of their political correctness so they simply deem the attacker as "crazy" or some other derogatory term.

Sloppy and incompetent at best.

If more understood and accepted what I did, what happened in the video would have never occurred.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Imagine if these drugs ended up in the water supply? Toronto Mayor Faith Goldy explains her findings!

https://youtu.be/E8My6wXlyjI

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Lol

You actually listen to anything faith goldy does? Come one man she is pretty much a Nazi...

this girl constantly creates and posts far right news reports that are always fictional and produced with the pure intent of dividing people... She literally makes things up. You might as well read tabloids at the Walmart check out line up.

I have never seen her do any video
On a terror attack where a non-Muslim was involved ... for example the Armenian guy that ran over everyone with the van did she ever make a video! No! Did she ever say. “an Armenian Christian orthodox” ? No she did not

I never heard her do any videos about any non-Islamic shooter such as the Vegas shooter etc.

Yet as soon as it’s a Muslim she does a video and mentions the shooter is a Muslim less then 15 seconds into the video

Do you not see her bias? Do you not see anything wrong? I can’t believe you post this hatred enticing matter on here. Shame on you....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Your opinion of her doesn't dispute the facts she delivers.

No mention of Muslims here, just protecting Canadian Heritage and the men and women who died for that heritage!

https://youtu.be/D7O3WzbBCBc

Lol

You actually listen to anything faith goldy does? Come one man she is pretty much a Nazi...

this girl constantly creates and posts far right news reports that are always fictional and produced with the pure intent of dividing people... She literally makes things up. You might as well read tabloids at the Walmart check out line up.

I have never seen her do any video
On a terror attack where a non-Muslim was involved ... for example the Armenian guy that ran over everyone with the van did she ever make a video! No! Did she ever say. “an Armenian Christian orthodox” ? No she did not

I never heard her do any videos about any non-Islamic shooter such as the Vegas shooter etc.

Yet as soon as it’s a Muslim she does a video and mentions the shooter is a Muslim less then 15 seconds into the video

Do you not see her bias? Do you not see anything wrong? I can’t believe you post this hatred enticing matter on here. Shame on you....

Ofcourse no mention of muslims in that video because the video is about her blowing her own horn and trying to gain nationalistic votes.. that video has nothing to do with the original discussion and original video that you posted.. so if you are using that video as a character witness and to make her seem like the “good lady” , then here is my response..

Her rhetoric is the same as any other far right neo nazi party leader.. we are losing our identity and then that turns into blame immigrants because they are taking out our heritage. It’s a great nationalistic approach and an easy way to rise emotions and gain votes. Worked for Donald trump.

I am all in favour of maintaining heritage and totally against statues being torn down. But these sort of parties basically hide behind the cloak and veil of maintaining nationalism and heritage but in secrecy run a platform based on white anglo views (which i don’t mind either) but are racist towards the rights of who are not (which I do mind).. these parties are a Dime a dozen in Europe and you can look at what they do and stand for if you require any reference.

Racism thinly veiled as patriotism? I believe in Canada and it's values, so if you come here adopt them. Sure keep your own traditions, but don't try to change what's here to what you left behind. Some monuments need to stay, some need to go. Decision should be based on if the positive outweigh the negative overall.

Racism thinly veiled as patriotism? I believe in Canada and it's values, so if you come here adopt them. Sure keep your own traditions, but don't try to change what's here to what you left behind. Some monuments need to stay, some need to go. Decision should be based on if the positive outweigh the negative overall.

While I agree in principle do you believe that is happening?
IMO it is not and we cave at the mere suggestion of being accused of racism.
Look at the beginning of this post...merely mentioning (before it was reported by the media) that the shooter was Muslim and this shooting was an act of terror...BLASPHEMY!!!
He was just a poor little immigrant with mental health issues and the system failed him!
Give me a break!!!!!!
He was Muslim!
He caused terror!
He has mental health issues like anyone else acting on behalf of ISIS!
Apparently you cannot call a spade a spade anymore in this country without SJWs swarming you.
Yeah...I said SPADE!!!

Look at the beginning of this post...merely mentioning (before it was reported by the media) that the shooter was Muslim and this shooting was an act of terror...BLASPHEMY!!!
He was just a poor little immigrant with mental health issues and the system failed him!
Give me a break!!!!!!
He was Muslim!
He caused terror!
Apparently you cannot call a spade a spade anymore in this country without SJWs swarming you.
Yeah...I said SPADE!!!

I think you and Riceburner are agreeing FYI (and for the record, I agree with riceburner as well). I think the reason people were reacting to calling the shooter a Muslim/terrorist before it was confirmed is that there is no proof at that time, it does no one any good to speculate, and it just spooks people unnecessarily. What good could come out jumping the gun?

People are rightly pointing out that there is a lot of animus towards minorities and Muslims that is probably not that well founded. Just playing the devil's advocate here, but in your own comment you trivialized that he had mental health issues but highlighted that he was Muslim, as if Islam was the real cause of the violence, not the mental health issue. Where does that leave the billions of peaceful Muslims that are just as appalled at the attack?

Again, not attacking you personally, and I know this isn't what you're doing, but say someone made a comment like that before there was any proof. If their goal is not to make a broad, general statement or insinuation that Muslims are violent but rather to understand the crime, why highlight the faith rather than the obvious mental health condition? A peaceful Muslim that has never done anything violent in his life would rightfully interpret that as discrimination towards him for being Muslim and an attack on Islam. How could it be anything other than that? He has been Muslim his entire life and never lifted a finger against anyone; in his view it is clear that the mental illness is the problem but people are singling out the belief system.

It's obvious to everyone that Islam is being interpreted in extremely violent ways and leading to the madness we've been seeing, and in my view (and i think in the view of most people) there's nothing racist or discriminatory in stating that interpretations of Islam have to change because some aspects of it are barbaric, but the right thing to do (for me anyway) is to combat the interpretation. Keep in mind that Christianity can also be interpreted in violent ways and was used to justify all sorts of insanity throughout the centuries. Thankfully Christians in general have moved beyond that, but it's just proof that the book itself didn't change; what changed was interpretation of the religion and social/economic conditions. The right education and doctrine is extremely powerful in preventing this sort of stuff...

Last edited:
Fair enough and well said.
But in reference to the "peaceful majority of Muslims"....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s

Well, pontificating against someone that asked a polite question during what seemed to be a question period aside, the speaker actually acknowledged that the majority are peaceful people. The lady's statement on relevance is ignorant and only works in a vacuum where only one person has a mic and is impossible to challenge. In a question of "Are Muslims violent" you can't say that only the 25% of them that are violent are relevant, whereas the 75% that are non-violent are irrelevant.

Lots of clapping for a woman that ignored the legitimate question asked of her and instead took the opportunity to rail against political correctness and a woman that asked what seemed to be a pretty pertinent question. The question that was asked and was finished at 0:47, paraphrased, was "Muslims are portrayed badly, but most are peaceful and they are in large numbers abroad but also at home. How can you win a war against JIHADIST IDEOLOGY with weapons rather than addressing it IDEOLOGICALLY?". Based on the video, the speaker then twisted her words to make it seem like the question asked was some defense of Islam. The girl did not defend Jihadist ideology; she just acknowledged that it's an ideology.

Don't get carried away by people pontificating at podiums, listen to what is being said. It's easy to sound like a superstar when only one mic is on and your "opponent" isn't some scholar intending on taking you on. It was a random girl asking a question in good faith.

Did you even watch the video? The whole city of Toronto including you could be dead had the fire department not got their hands on this massive batch of drugs that can kill you if you even touch it! The mainstream media hasn't mentioned any of this! If this drug made its way into the water supply it could have killed hundreds of thousands of people!

I think you and Riceburner are agreeing FYI (and for the record, I agree with riceburner as well). I think the reason people were reacting to calling the shooter a Muslim/terrorist before it was confirmed is that there is no proof at that time, it does no one any good to speculate, and it just spooks people unnecessarily. What good could come out jumping the gun?

People are rightly pointing out that there is a lot of animus towards minorities and Muslims that is probably not that well founded. Just playing the devil's advocate here, but in your own comment you trivialized that he had mental health issues but highlighted that he was Muslim, as if Islam was the real cause of the violence, not the mental health issue. Where does that leave the billions of peaceful Muslims that are just as appalled at the attack?

Again, not attacking you personally, and I know this isn't what you're doing, but say someone made a comment like that before there was any proof. If their goal is not to make a broad, general statement or insinuation that Muslims are violent but rather to understand the crime, why highlight the faith rather than the obvious mental health condition? A peaceful Muslim that has never done anything violent in his life would rightfully interpret that as discrimination towards him for being Muslim and an attack on Islam. How could it be anything other than that? He has been Muslim his entire life and never lifted a finger against anyone; in his view it is clear that the mental illness is the problem but people are singling out the belief system.

It's obvious to everyone that Islam is being interpreted in extremely violent ways and leading to the madness we've been seeing, and in my view (and i think in the view of most people) there's nothing racist or discriminatory in stating that interpretations of Islam have to change because some aspects of it are barbaric, but the right thing to do (for me anyway) is to combat the interpretation. Keep in mind that Christianity can also be interpreted in violent ways and was used to justify all sorts of insanity throughout the centuries. Thankfully Christians in general have moved beyond that, but it's just proof that the book itself didn't change; what changed was interpretation of the religion and social/economic conditions. The right education and doctrine is extremely powerful in preventing this sort of stuff...

Did you even watch the video? The whole city of Toronto including you could be dead had the fire department not got their hands on this massive batch of drugs that can kill you if you even touch it! The mainstream media hasn't mentioned any of this! If this drug made its way into the water supply it could have killed hundreds of thousands of people!

I did, I’m just not interested in her or her « reporting ». I think she’s a clown and her reporting is a lot of directed story telling designed to push a narrative that I don’t think is realistic or productive. it’s hard for me to understand why you see her as more credible than other reporters but different strokes I guess.

Also, the video is irrelevant to what I was saying; I’m not debating that these guys are killers that could have been motivated by their interpretation of Islam.

...only if you drink untreated/unmonitored water from mountain streams....

What monument have to go ?

Give me a break!!!!!!
He was Muslim!
He caused terror!
Yeah...I said SPADE!!!

Please read all
Of what I am going to
Write and answer me. Or anyone else can answer me for that matter

You are missing the point.
It’s only when Muslims do a shooting their religion is mentioned and they are tagged a terrorist.

When you are white or any other race your religion is not mentioned. You are not labeled a terrorist

The van driver was not called an Armenian orthodox terrorist

The Vegas shooter was not called a terrorist. There was no
Mention of religion

Last year when the Frenchmen walked into a mosque in quebec and killed people he was not called a terrorist there was no mention of his religion.

Look every at every mass shooting across North America in the last 10 years and you will find less then 1 percent are Muslim yet they have been tagged as terrorist and their religion is always mentioned. Never in any other race

Okay check this quote

“Fewer Muslim Americans were involved in acts of violent extremism last year, despite fears that the Trump administration’s hard-line policy on terrorism could set off a backlash from Muslim militants and lead to further acts of violence at home and abroad, a new report shows.

The number of Muslim Americans charged, convicted or associated with violent extremism dropped to 33 in 2017, down from 46 in 2016 and 81 in 2015, according to "Muslim-American Involvement with Violent Extremism, 2017," an annual study conducted by University of North Carolina sociology professor Charles Kurzman”

The fact that they are keeping tabs on this is terrible .. how many Muslims live in America? There is 33 acts of violence! Are they keeping tabs on ANY other religion? There is probably 33 acts of violence in Los Angeles in one day alone !

Muslims are the replacement for communism.. they are the new fabricated threat that is presented to us. This is another topic but before you believe and create your biased views please read and understand what I wrote.

Please read all
Of what I am going to
Write and answer me. Or anyone else can answer me for that matter

You are missing the point.
It’s only when Muslims do a shooting their religion is mentioned and they are tagged a terrorist.

When you are white or any other race your religion is not mentioned. You are not labeled a terrorist

The van driver was not called an Armenian orthodox terrorist

The Vegas shooter was not called a terrorist. There was no
Mention of religion

Last year when the Frenchmen walked into a mosque in quebec and killed people he was not called a terrorist there was no mention of his religion.

Look every at every mass shooting across North America in the last 10 years and you will find less then 1 percent are Muslim yet they have been tagged as terrorist and their religion is always mentioned. Never in any other race

Okay check this quote

“Fewer Muslim Americans were involved in acts of violent extremism last year, despite fears that the Trump administration’s hard-line policy on terrorism could set off a backlash from Muslim militants and lead to further acts of violence at home and abroad, a new report shows.

The number of Muslim Americans charged, convicted or associated with violent extremism dropped to 33 in 2017, down from 46 in 2016 and 81 in 2015, according to "Muslim-American Involvement with Violent Extremism, 2017," an annual study conducted by University of North Carolina sociology professor Charles Kurzman”

The fact that they are keeping tabs on this is terrible .. how many Muslims live in America? There is 33 acts of violence! Are they keeping tabs on ANY other religion? There is probably 33 acts of violence in Los Angeles in one day alone !

Muslims are the replacement for communism.. they are the new fabricated threat that is presented to us. This is another topic but before you believe and create your biased views please read and understand what I wrote.

You have listed some terrible incidents, but there's one difference between those examples and those done by the muslims you also listed. Each of the "other" attackers (Christian, etc.) weren't in contact with any terror organizations. They were essentially lone-wolf crackpots. The Danforth attacker frequented ISIS websites. He went to Afghanistan for as yet unknown reasons. Now, that wouldn't be a concern, but for the fact that 15 of these well trained guys brought down two towers and killed 3000 people 17 years ago. We also caught 18 of them plotting to bring down the CN Tower and the Toronto Stock Exchange. Yet another two were planning to blow up a New York bound Amtrak train.

In spite of all this I'm still not convinced the Danforth shooter was much more than a lone-wolf nut. But his brother well, that's an interesting story. Putting aside religion, I wonder how many people he killed on the street with what he was selling? My mind then wanders back to our immigration policy, and just what kind of background checks we did on the family before accepting them into Canada? Are these the kind of problem people we want here? Or do we want Syria's doctors and engineers instead? Ask yourself who really pays when Mr. Trudeau gets sloppy about immigration. As a muslim, do you want the smart, educated people of your faith coming here? Or do you want a troubled family with a history of problems in their previous country? With the latter, it's the Canadian muslim community that pays the highest price IMO.

You have listed some terrible incidents, but there's one difference between those examples and those done by the muslims you also listed. Each of the "other" attackers (Christian, etc.) weren't in contact with any terror organizations. They were essentially lone-wolf crackpots. The Danforth attacker frequented ISIS websites. He went to Afghanistan for as yet unknown reasons. Now, that wouldn't be a concern, but for the fact that 15 of these well trained guys brought down two towers and killed 3000 people 17 years ago. We also caught 18 of them plotting to bring down the CN Tower and the Toronto Stock Exchange. Yet another two were planning to blow up a New York bound Amtrak train.

In spite of all this I'm still not convinced the Danforth shooter was much more than a lone-wolf nut. But his brother well, that's an interesting story. Putting aside religion, I wonder how many people he killed on the street with what he was selling? My mind then wanders back to our immigration policy, and just what kind of background checks we did on the family before accepting them into Canada? Are these the kind of problem people we want here? Or do we want Syria's doctors and engineers instead? Ask yourself who really pays when Mr. Trudeau gets sloppy about immigration. As a muslim, do you want the smart, educated people of your faith coming here? Or do you want a troubled family with a history of problems in their previous country? With the latter, it's the Canadian muslim community that pays the highest price IMO.

Road ghost with all due respect and I really mean that because I like all
Of your posts!

Do you believe everything you hear in the news ?

The bush administration lied 100% about weapons of mass destruction to start the original Iraq war that killed 1.5 million people in relation to what came out of that war.... this is no longer opinion or folklore or as it was once called a conspiracy theory.. this is now documented and declassified. It does not literally say “they lied” it says they ignored cia reports and UN investigation who all reported that nothing was found. Instead They went and hired “hobos” to fabricate false reports so They can blame them and say they told me so... the real crime is that the bush admin is not being charged with terrorism and genocide

The report that danforth shooter is connected to a terrorist organization is from isil saying “yeah he is one of ours he came trained with us”

Isil is willing to take responsibility for any attack even if it’s not them . Who said it? Who reported it? Where is the source! Is it legit ?

It’s in the news so it’s real? Don’t forget this is the same news that did not have the courage to ask the government- how did You recover 2 paper passports on the streets of Manhattan on 9/11 but could not recover 3 black boxes all built to with stand anything you can throw at them ... not one person asked thAt question .. again this is not my opinion this really happens ... they found two paper passports which miraculously survived the crash but the black boxes did not. They then used the passports to tie it all back to Afghanistan. No one in the media asked how and why. No one dares question the government.

Sadly the news does not Report the news any longer but it creates the news instead.. some dude holds a press conference and says whatever they want and no one investigates the legitimacy of the story. Especially if it’s from the government...

I believe we are heading into very dangerous times where bad people have a lot to gain in terms of world domination by keeping us separated in hatred and focused on anything else but what’s really going on.

6a7f7c3ab35fd109753fc29498dfef5a.jpg

The report that danforth shooter is connected to a terrorist organization is from isil saying “yeah he is one of ours he came trained with us”

I like how you sidestepped his visit to Afghanistan and his activities on ISIS and other pro jihadist websites.

Back
Top Bottom