Danforth shooting

James! So nice to have you back!
Lolz.
@Genesis is too well read to be James.
Old joke genny, former member.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

Lolz.
@Genesis is too well read to be James.

Well, there was no mention of the energy being vibrational. Perhaps I was a bit premature.

I have some awareness of that. But with a bit of bending and expanded interpretation, I'm sure you'll find that there's still room for these concepts. I'm not a MGTOW fan, but you should check out this video if you have the time.

Sent from my SM-G955W using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I have some awareness of that. But with a bit of bending and expanded interpretation, I'm sure you'll find that there's still room for these concepts. I'm not a MGTOW fan, but you should check out this video if you have the time.

Bending to fit a particular argument you mean? That’s called being intellectually dishonest.

Bending to fit a particular argument you mean? That’s called being intellectually dishonest.
No...its done in an honest attempt to reinvent or redefine said term to help makes sense of the society in which we live.

And what argument? Against who or what? I'm offering insight and an explanation of why I use such concepts. I wasnt aware of any argument. If you ask me, your comment came about from a very obvious and desperate attempt to "1 up" me in some way due to the fact that you're still sour and hurt over our difference in views on the previous topic of gun control.

Anyways, you can categorize people or things and a man can say the name of your category does not technically exist, but if it makes sense and sustains itself as the missing puzzle piece that leads to the same repeated results, then why bother call it non existent?

If I said depression or low self esteem isn't real, that alone wouldn't help because those terms are used to describe certain perceivable states a person might be in. Without those terms, there would be a burden to find a new one or redefine the existing ones to better fit the situation.

My point is that there is room in modern society for these terms: Beta and Alpha.

To be more specific, the video link I posted expands on the existing term and points out their placement in society; not necessarily redefines it.

If presenting facts is 1-upping then we're in a sad state of affairs wouldn't you admit? This is where we are today, it's fake news if it doesn't fit your narrative, facts be damned.

This sounds like /r/theredpill horse feces

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom