Rest in Peace to the victim.
Get well soon to all the injured.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

I am saddened and disgusted by this.
Rot in Hell to the shooter.
Rest in Peace to the victim.
Get well soon to all the injured.

The shooter took the easy way out unfortunately. Should torture these f#$_s and then send them to hell

Crap is getting ridiculous. Better in the long run for the perp to go bye-bye. No long court and jail wasting tax $$.

Sickening.

I hope the victims rest in peace and my sincere condolences to their families. Its very sad that a 10 year old, with her whole life in front of her can be gunned down in a hail of bullets on a public street in Toronto.

Imagine what it's like for those living in areas of conflict.

From the reports I've seen so far, looks to be a nut job out to go down in infamy. Seems random...which is of more concern than if it was a targeted shooting.

Rest In Peace to the 10 year old girl that passed this afternoon.

RIP 10 yo girl and Reese Fallon (18 ).

Damned nut jobs. As much as people like to try to find a public institution to blame for not protecting them, identifying and stopping a single person from committing a terrible act is almost impossible. If the police identified him, the courts would let him go as he hadn't done anything worthy of perpetual incarceration. If somehow the courts decided to incarcerate due to the potential danger, people would be up in arms that an innocent man was being detained (and if they organized an appeal would be likely to win).

Last edited:
Do you guys think it was terrorism? We had a ISIS terror warning recently. Seems like his objective was to hit as many people as possible. Car driving through side walk doesn't seem workable anymore so maybe gun shots.

Don't think it was terrorist. They could just wait a week and hit the next festival coming up with lots of crowds.

They'll be hell to pay if it turns out he acquired his weapons legally. I doubt that he did though.

RIP to the two young girls.
GWS to the wounded.
Condolences to family and friends of the above.
Hats off to the first responders and medical teams.

God help the rest of us!

Last edited:
Mental illness is a subject that needs to be dealt with by the health system more seriously.I'm pretty sure funding is critical.

reports have confirmed from the shooter's family that he was mentally ill.

The real problem with this city right now is that it is so easy to obtain a firearm. I can't even feel safe walking down my street anymore. Back in April, there was the random minivan attack, now this bs.

Back
Top Bottom