Mobile apps (EatSleepRIDE, etc) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Mobile apps (EatSleepRIDE, etc)

GreenPlane

Hey guys,

Do you use any mobile apps for rides (e.g. to socialize or find someone to ride with)? I've installed EatSkeepRide app and don't see many riders nearby. Or maybe you want to use some app but didn't find anything good?

Yeah, the gtamotorcycle app. There is a Rides/Meets/Events section on the forum, in case you haven't checked it out yet.
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?7-Rides-Meets-Events

Haven't used any other apps.

Yeah, but this app is more like a mobile version of the forum rather than an app for riders. I was thinking more about an app e.g. with a map where you can trace your rides and see people around and maybe even meet with those people and so on..

Yeah, but this app is more like a mobile version of the forum rather than an app for riders. I was thinking more about an app e.g. with a map where you can trace your rides and see people around and maybe even meet with those people and so on..

try Grindr
wear leather for your profile pic

Hey guys,

Do you use any mobile apps for rides (e.g. to socialize or find someone to ride with)? I've installed EatSkeepRide app and don't see many riders nearby. Or maybe you want to use some app but didn't find anything good?

i think you can only see riders in ESR when you add them to your group. i have a group of 4 riders on ESR and we can only see each other when actively in record ride mode.

if you're looking for people to ride with, come to the next #themotosocial

You also have to remember that most riders are not too excited about posting their current location and their exact routes.

That's a good point! I was thinking about an app in another market (not Canada/US) and it was showing relative location.. I will need to check how they handled this issue.

Hang out at Boston pizza.

Hey guys,

I too have been checking a couple apps out, the best one I have found for routes is scenic, and diablo SBK for data tracking.
9b1986d47fa275f09ebbfe3393e6cd44.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree on Scenic and have posted several routes there.

Upon checking ESR, it appears to have no route planning function and it is mostly a social ap but can record your route so no interest to me. I use Secnic for planning but have yet to use it for navigation as I utilize my Zumo 660

I too have been checking a couple apps out, the best one I have found for routes is scenic, and diablo SBK for data tracking.
9b1986d47fa275f09ebbfe3393e6cd44.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:dontknow: why is this crap posted under 'General Motorcycle Discussion' ?

Back
Top Bottom