What bike garners the most street respect? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What bike garners the most street respect?

dshishir42

Hey all, so I used to ride a CBR300R, and even though I enjoyed riding it and put 4000 km in a year, it mostly went unnoticed on the streets. But now, I upgraded to a duke 690, and pretty much every day I ride, I get complemented on the bike. Like people at red lights admiring the bike, asking questions and congratulating me for a nice bike! Happens quite a lot every day, may it be parking lot, or the red light stops. LMAO, what do you guys think is the bike that gets that street respect the most?

Last edited:
Ones that actually get ridden vs posed on at the coffee shop. :D

Sport bikes. B****** love sport bikes.

People probably mistake your 300 for a bicycle. It happens.

The one that you don't own.

I ride with a guy who owns an M109 R. That thing draws people in everywhere we go, they don't even bat an eye at my fully bagged, bright red VFR :(.

I never get any compliments on my e-bike, mostly middle fingers for riding on the middle lane.

A cop bike :I

A cop bike :I

I don't know I kinda like the orange ones better.

untitled-13.jpg

Hey all, so I used to ride a CBR300R, and even though I enjoyed riding it and put 4000 km in a year, it mostly went unnoticed on the streets. But now, I upgraded to a duke 690, and pretty much every day I ride, I get complemented on the bike. Like people at red lights admiring the bike, asking questions and congratulating me for a nice bike! Happens quite a lot every day, may it be parking lot, or the red light stops. LMAO, what do you guys think is the bike that gets that street respect the most?

Yup the 690 will do that...you may not get respect, but awe & envy fo sho!
Mine is a tricked motard version...lol

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

I'm more impressed by riders than their ride. A couple of years back I remember riding with a group, when we split for home, a few of us went for a romp. The chap on the 35 year old bandaged up GL1100 impressed me -- we ran down Deep lake road, at the end we stopped to wait on the MultiS and 1200RS riding with us. The Goldwing guy told me he just loved to ride, he got his bike for free, and spent the little money he had making it safe - I was impressed.

Lol respect?

How riders think people see them:
f582b82b7f8812fe4fab857fe1eb6f3f.png

How people see riders:
8434c259aa4d08c883a2cc7bd2c1aeb1.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom