Do people really fall for this... LOL | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Do people really fall for this... LOL

Might consider sending 10 bucks if dude is able to edit "highway to the danger zone" on to the vid.

I think a video of me rubbing one out would be more damaging to anyone that views it than it would affect me.
Ain't nobody wanna see that.

Sent from my purple G4 using Tapatalk

In some cases Ransomware does work. This just happened:

https://www.simcoe.com/news-story/8...h-wasaga-beach-paid-hackers-to-retrieve-data/

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

$9,000 to a bitcoin broker to transfer 2 bitcoins? New hardware required? It seems they got extorted by more than one party here.

Maybe I should have extorted my last employer when someone ran ransomware on my second last day of work. It took a few hours to restore the backups and get us back to full speed.

Last edited:
$9,000 to a bitcoin broker to transfer 2 bitcoins? New hardware required? It seems they got extorted by more than one party here.

Maybe I should have extorted my last employer when someone ran ransomware on my second last day of work. It took a few hours to restore the backups and get us back to full speed.

Heads better roll for this debacle (like you said, the tax payer seems to have been abused multiple times) - I can't believe how incompetent and lazy government IT employees are in general. Whenever IT groups from the private sector have to work with IT folk from the public sector it consistently shows how WASTED our taxpayers money is (but we all know that - not just from the IT side).

Still nothing. Is it possible that they used a separate BTC address for each email as a way to track who they had hooked? Then go after the gullible ones for ever increasing amounts until they crack. Is there any cost to the scammers to generate thousands of wallets?

Nope, one can open as many wallets as you want. There are so many to choose from.

Sent from my iPhone using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

....Pmed off-topic post.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom