2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

2018/2019 Raptors/NBA Thread

shanekingsley

Curry - so nice it burns you twice
Site Supporter
So long Demar and Dwane. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. Both of them come across to me as exceptional human beings who are very humble.

Let's hope all is good with Kawhi Leonard's injury. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Danny Green can contribute.
All these moves by Masai have been good without actually blowing up anything like the way some teams go straight to rebuild.

What will become of Normal Powell?

I'm hoping for the Raps to hit the 60 win mark, come 2nd in the east, and see themselves playing in June.

Go Raps!!

Bro...

69e5ffdbe548189c2964c3a5595fcd86.png

It's gonna be a great season!

So long Demar and Dwane. Thank you for all your hard work and efforts. Both of them come across to me as exceptional human beings who are very humble.

Let's hope all is good with Kawhi Leonard's injury. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Danny Green can contribute.
All these moves by Masai have been good without actually blowing up anything like the way some teams go straight to rebuild.

What will become of Normal Powell?

I'm hoping for the Raps to hit the 60 win mark, come 2nd in the east, and see themselves playing in June.

Go Raps!!

I am actually a Danny green fan.. when I heard he was in the package I was like yesssss !

Great trade for the team. If kawhi goes not resign.. Lowry and and jvr will be shipped out next year and we rebuild with siakam, OG, delon and van vleet. I am okay with that too ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand sports is a business. In my head, I understand why they fired Casey and traded DeRozan. But still...

This DeRozan trades really bugs me. They traded a heart and soul player who wanted to be here for a guy with one year left on his contract, and is likely going to leave.

This is not going to end well...

It shows that the organization values winning over anything else. Isn't that what you want out of your team leadership?

Having a good regular season and making the playoffs isn't enough anymore for this team. They've moved the bar forward and they can't have the same team expecting different results.
I understand sports is a business. In my head, I understand why they fired Casey and traded DeRozan. But still...

This DeRozan trades really bugs me. They traded a heart and soul player who wanted to be here for a guy with one year left on his contract, and is likely going to leave.

This is not going to end well...

It shows that the organization values winning over anything else. Isn't that what you want out of your team leadership?

I agree. I just think they gave up too much for a one-and-out, and then we will get into one of those 5-year cycles of the doldrums.

I agree. I just think they gave up too much for a one-and-out, and then we will get into one of those 5-year cycles of the doldrums.
It was good they kept siakim and OG.

And it's almost game day.
Preseason has Kawhi playing, and the Raps have a very solid team this year.
I'm really looking forward to seeing how much Pascal, Fred and Delon have improved this year.
Will JV get more touches and flourish under a different system?
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Go Raps!

Anything less than a Finals appearance will be considered a failure.

This is the best squad they've ever had, talent wise. No more excuses. The management has shown they are making the moves to win the championship or at least get to the Finals. Let's hope its worth it.

Anything less than a Finals appearance will be considered a failure.

Agreed with this... Boston will be a threat too. Let's see how the season goes.

For the championship, I don't see anyone beating Golden State, unless they manage to implode.

Can't believe I missed that game. Looking at the box score, Kawhi went to work!

As a raps fan it was a great game. Never really saw Kawhi play before this year Im realizing this guy is the real deal.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Washington tonight at 7pm. This game for me is one of those sleeper games to mark on the calendar. Back to back games for us, against a rested team we eliminated last year from the playoffs. Year after year John Wall and Bradley Beal say they feel they are the best team in the league or in the east and still they consistently under-perform all season long. Raps should punish them yet again, so hopefully they have the energy and focus to deliver.

Go Raps!

Kawhi is resting tonight, even without him I'd still take the raps depth over Washington.
Washington tonight at 7pm. This game for me is one of those sleeper games to mark on the calendar. Back to back games for us, against a rested team we eliminated last year from the playoffs. Year after year John Wall and Bradley Beal say they feel they are the best team in the league or in the east and still they consistently under-perform all season long. Raps should punish them yet again, so hopefully they have the energy and focus to deliver.

Go Raps!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom