Got 2k in my pocket.. what now? Or should I wait.. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got 2k in my pocket.. what now? Or should I wait..

Seems a little to good to be true.. if it's as good a deal as it's be advertised to be then it will be gone by the end of the weekend or next week latest.

Speaking of which.. The price of the GSX650F went up! Guess a buyer got him to do a safety and he didn't pass so probably spent more money to fix it to pass the safety. Buyer probably flaked after

that.

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1368137798&requestSource=b

link is gone. sold I imagine. was a nice deal. yup, you need to be prepared to move quick, if you want a good deal. they won't fall in your lap. I think once we hit august there should be more decent deals coming right thru aug & sept

Last edited:
link is gone. sold I imagine. was a nice deal. yup, you need to be prepared to move quick, if you want a good deal. they won't fall in your lap. I think once we hit august there should be more decent deals coming right thru aug & sept

Ye I agree with you, I think most of the good deals will be during September so I'm hoping my budget will be greater by then.

Good deals won’t last for more than a few days... if that.

You have to be ready to pounce on them immediately.

I think the FZ6 owner just moved. Still worth the drive

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...z6/1371216956?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Offer $2500 on this

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...z6/1370012162?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Nice looking - certified and serviced

$_59.JPG

nother good deal $2100

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-sport-touri...z6/1368125974?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

and another - 2009 which I think was major model upgrade

$_59.JPG

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-street-crui...km/1367681630?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Last edited:
makes zero sense to move a bike you're trying to sell
way the F up to moose country, folks up there ride quads and sleds
can't hunt with an FZ6....have put a message in

edit: got a reply, bike is indeed now in Kirkland Lake
but something smells fishy....original ad was killed
comes up again listed 800 kms away

that '09 is an R version, inferior bike, very much inferior
and I'm not aware that it was ever available here as a naked
seller claims no accidents...not too often you see a full faired bike become a naked
just for aesthetics

rear tire is completely done, rusty chain, seller says small scratches
right side of tank is caved in, hell of a small scratch lol

Last edited:

Those are all great suggestions thank you!

Ye kinda weird that he moved it there. Could it be he just is up there himself and he placed a new ad not realizing it would show for where he is now rather than markham which was the original location.
Or it could be hot.. just saying
That yellow 2009 is nice but I would have to buy and install the fairing back on(Thats gonna be another $500), im not huge on THAT particular naked look.

Last edited:
that '09 FZ6R has been crashed
seller is a liar, stay away
and they are not good bikes anyway
vastly inferior to the non R version of the FZ6

Those are all great suggestions thank you!

Ye kinda weird that he moved it there. Could it be he just is up there himself and he placed a new ad not realizing it would show for where he is now rather than markham which was the original location.
Or it could be hot.. just saying
That yellow 2009 is nice but I would have to buy and install the fairing back on(Thats gonna be another $500), im not huge on THAT particular naked look.

I agree. He may have moved himself up there but the bike may not be up there with him.

Simple enough to contact him and ask.

Really want to look at the bike but Kirkland Lake now... jesus. 6h drive one way...

Apparently he just moved. Bike might still be local.

Ask the seller.

6 hours is on for the right bike. I’ve driven to Minneapolis, Indianapolis, Atlanta and Cleveland to buy bikes. I’ve also driven 100km north of Ottawa to buy a truck.

Last edited:
Why do you think it's scam?
I look at Ontario wide ads all the time. Tons of people advertise to a wider audience.

He's advertising specificallly to Timmins area and Rouyn- Noranda,.....those are the same general market area and the GTA ad is gone.

He's moved. :rolleyes:

Personally tho I'd be after that serviced silver one . The 35k km service on inline fours is pricey and you can almost hear dad's exasperation at his kid. Dad wants it gone. Make an offer.

Last edited:
Rouyn and Kirkland Lake are like a 20 minute drive apart
maybe listed there also so the French can see it
and Rouyn is a much bigger town than Kirkland Lake

seller has conformed bike is in Kirkland
no reply yet as to when it can be viewed

That’s right across the Ontario/Quebec border.

What’s the big deal?

Have you tried contacting him yet?

My bad, yes I did, no reply yet.

I thought it was weird there was an ad entirely in french as well, didn't realize how close in area those ads were. Just seemed odd and like one of those typical BS scammer ads.

that '09 is an R version, inferior bike, very much inferior
and I'm not aware that it was ever available here as a naked
seller claims no accidents...not too often you see a full faired bike become a naked
just for aesthetics

rear tire is completely done, rusty chain, seller says small scratches
right side of tank is caved in, hell of a small scratch lol

In which way its a inferior bike? Can you elaborate more because that yellow bike looks better than the other two.

*EDIT*

I have taken a look closer at the pictures of the yellow bike it looks like it has no front turn signals and the tail light is an integrated one which is a No-No for me. I even think I saw some wires hanging off where the front turn signals are supposed to be.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom