OK what bike is this. ?? | GTAMotorcycle.com

OK what bike is this. ??

GVH

OK trying to figure out what this bike really is. Seller says 2007 SV650S project needs finishing. Seems to have trouble sending me the Vin#. Is it an SV or a Hyusung GT650R or ??? Not close enough to just pop in and see myself. Plus can't find that fairing headlight combo. closest seems Ninja 250

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

Looks like a Bitsa to me
... bitsa this and bitsa that.

OK trying to figure out what this bike really is. Seller says 2007 SV650S project needs finishing. Seems to have trouble sending me the Vin#. Is it an SV or a Hyusung GT650R or ??? Not close enough to just pop in and see myself. Plus can't find that fairing headlight combo. closest seems Ninja 250

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

Not sure, ugly as hell..... 600.00$ tops

front end has been swapped for UD forks -not that uncommon a mod for an sv650. I would check it out for interest sake? might be what the seller says it is, an unfinished project...bitsa as trials said.

Kawazuki 959. The fastest frankenbike ever built.

- ninja 250 fairings
- rear end also looks like from ninja 250
- sv650 doesn't have USD forks
- Hyosung gt650 has USD forks but is black
- gsxr front end has gold legs

Caliper area looks similar to Hyosung one from what I can tell comparing internet pics, but idk for sure.

Really hard to tell with just 2 pics but my guess is ninja 250 with Hyosung/gsxr front end?

Or sv650 with Hyosung/gsxr front end and ninja 250 fairing

Or maybe some beastly 959cc.engine

Unless it's like 500 bucks and is running I wouldn't buy it.

Last edited:
Unless it's like 500 bucks and is running I wouldn't buy it.

Dude didn't even bother to push the bike outside to take photos, that is either the height of laziness, it doesn't run, he's hiding something, or he doesn't want it seen in public incase somebody recognizes their parts. Something looks completely wrong with the front brakes.
Add description says: "Project motorcycle. clean title lost selling as is parting out" whatever that means.

... keep shopping ;)

Actually I'm curious to see what it actually is (having owned ninja 250 and gladius) I'd want to go take it a look if it were closer.

Going by the brake calipers, the frame visible at the swingarm pivot point, and the tank I do believe that there is an SV650 under there. Ninja 250 front fairing for sure, the tail section I have no idea where that came from

Check out that brake caliper mounting....

Wow....

There's a word I'm looking for but it escapes me

Also why the **** would you go through the trouble of a front end swap and keep the original sliding caliper brakes

Last edited:
Check out that brake caliper mounting....

Wow....

that looks like a death trap. jesus christ, did a halfway front end conversion.
i want to see this in person, wonder how the forks and fairings are mounted now.

That bike is "Run away as fast as possible".

There are projects that are worthwhile ... and there are projects that are headed for disaster.

Front-end swaps are common for the SV650. A GSXR front end pretty much bolts straight on ... including the correct brake calipers and wheels for that front end. Why butcher it?

I would be interested in grabbing that front end for my own SV but I'm not sure I want to be anywhere near this thing :D

ad is suspicious....don't know why you would announce that the ownership is lost
but maybe seller doesn't know you can get one for $10 ??

but the skeptic in me says there's some sketchy shyt going on with the disguise and lack of docs

If the seller legitimately lost the title.. then it would be no problem for them to get a new one so that alone is the biggest red flag you'll need to stay away.

There is a chance that you're looking at stolen property or dealing with someone that is just too silly to get the new title.

In any case, it might be entertaining to look at the conversion but to considering paying anything for it would be a big NO NO. :lmao:

Also... why is there no picture of the dash? Seems fishy...

ad is suspicious....don't know why you would announce that the ownership is lost
but maybe seller doesn't know you can get one for $10 ??

but the skeptic in me says there's some sketchy shyt going on with the disguise and lack of docs

They raised the prices for everything. Now $32

Nevo emailed him a few times. bought as a project never registered it. Says he has UVIP showing clean title. Just can't seem to email it to me. If this is a 2007 SV650 with clean title then I'm interested. I would just make a nice naked modern café style bike.

SV with gsxr front end swap done very poorly.
Bike looks sketchy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom