FYI - Bell Protint Panovision Photochromatic Shield on Sale for $149.95 at GP Bikes | GTAMotorcycle.com

FYI - Bell Protint Panovision Photochromatic Shield on Sale for $149.95 at GP Bikes

roadrash

Just an FYI (mods, please feel free to move the thread if not appropriate here), Bell's panovision transition shield is finally on sale for $149.95 at GP Bikes (orig. price $230.99 at fortnine). Been waiting for a long time to buy one, and now finally ordered it.

Also, use coupon code "2018CAT1" to get additional 10% off. Ordered one for $153 all in.

[h=4]** FITS 2016+ BELL STAR, PRO STAR, RACE STAR AND SRT HELMETS. DOES NOT FIT 2013-2015 BELL STAR HELMETS.**[/h]
https://gpbikes.com/bell-protint-panovision-photochromic-shield.html

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one. Been wanting it for the early morning ride to work but the original price was waaay too steep.

Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered one. Been wanting it for the early morning ride to work but the original price was waaay too steep.

Great! I desperately need one for the commute back from work in the evenings. Sun is right in my face, near blinding.

Great! I desperately need one for the commute back from work in the evenings. Sun is right in my face, near blinding.

Yup, Sun's in my face heading home also around 1900h but dark smoke iridium works great for that. But soon the 0600 mornings will be too dark for that one and it's such a pita to carry 2.

Why can't Arai order them for their helmets?
Shoei and Bell only!

If your Arai's visor is pinlock-ready, you can buy a photochromatic insert directly from Pinlock (they call it Protectint) - I've got one on my Arai after getting addicted to the photochromatic visor on my old Shoei. The insert was about $80 and then customs made me pay an extra $30, so about $110 total, and it took about a week to get it. They don't sell them in North America for some reason but are happy to let you mail order one.

If your Arai's visor is pinlock-ready, you can buy a photochromatic insert directly from Pinlock (they call it Protectint) - I've got one on my Arai after getting addicted to the photochromatic visor on my old Shoei. The insert was about $80 and then customs made me pay an extra $30, so about $110 total, and it took about a week to get it. They don't sell them in North America for some reason but are happy to let you mail order one.

They are not approved in canada.....the protectint is great...i have one.....but hate it at nite and throw in rain and nite and your f $#@&^. Think of holding a lighter up to a double pain window...what do u see....2 flames...pinlock is similar at nite...j

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom