Metal Fabricators... | GTAMotorcycle.com

Metal Fabricators...

[h=2]FURY Low Sissy Bar Part #: 08F75-MFR-100
$128.47 MSRP
Attaches to fender without traditional side plates. Styled to be used with or without backrest pad.[/h][h=2]Backrest Pad Part #: 08F75-MFR-100A
$149.88 MSRP
Combine with low sissy bar upright for styled passenger comfort.[/h]

FURY Low Sissy BarPart #: 08F75-MFR-100
$128.47 MSRP
Attaches to fender without traditional side plates. Styled to be used with or without backrest pad.

Backrest PadPart #: 08F75-MFR-100A
$149.88 MSRP
Combine with low sissy bar upright for styled passenger comfort.

You couldn't get one fabricated for that price.

There used to be a guy near Hamilton that did beautiful fab work but I haven't seen anything posted about him for a while so I'm not sure if he's still in he game.

I agree with TK 4, a custom solution will cost much more than an if the shelf solution. Do you want something different than what is commercially available (eg height, angle, logo welded in etc)?

I was looking into something more custom and longer, something along the lines of this manufacture Ginz Chopper, I may just order from them now as I did connect with a few metal fabricators in GTA and after showing them what I wanted the price would be similar or higher than the US. Was thinking perhaps save on shipping and the conversion rate if I could find it here in Canada.

Here what I'm looking at: https://ginzchoppers.com/products/barb-tail-scorpion

That is just for the tail add on the sissy bar is another $289 and with the brackets to hold it in place total around $875 US.

I was looking into something more custom and longer, something along the lines of this manufacture Ginz Chopper, I may just order from them now as I did connect with a few metal fabricators in GTA and after showing them what I wanted the price would be similar or higher than the US. Was thinking perhaps save on shipping and the conversion rate if I could find it here in Canada.

Here what I'm looking at: https://ginzchoppers.com/products/barb-tail-scorpion

That is just for the tail add on the sissy bar is another $289 and with the brackets to hold it in place total around $875 US.

Ouch. With that kind of budget I would definitely investigate custom. They may cost slightly more, but then you get something handmade that nobody else has and is exactly what you want.

EDIT:
I was thinking of Aaron Weir at Weirtech. He did beautiful work but apparently he sold the company.
7821_138659210171_500765171_2705274.jpg

Last edited:
Ouch. With that kind of budget I would definitely investigate custom. They may cost slightly more, but then you get something handmade that nobody else has and is exactly what you want.

EDIT:
I was thinking of Aaron Weir at Weirtech. He did beautiful work but apparently he sold the company.

So as mentioned I did connect with a 2 guys here in the GTA they said it would cost me the same or more to do here, so I may just bite the bullet and get it done in the states, I found another manufacture in the states that does the bar with-out the tail, and am in the process of asking how much the tail may cost to add on, it may come out better that the Ginz pricing.

Back
Top Bottom