Just got my M1: gear advice please | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Just got my M1: gear advice please

Crazy enough, the best place close to you will be the weekly meetups around the city like L&L, Kawi Wednesdays, Burrito Boys Wednesday. MotoSocial is also coming up soon again. See what people are wearing. Find a polite way to ask someone who is wearing something you like. Of course you won't be able to buy it right then and there, but you will certainly be able to see many varieties and styles. You will also get a great range of opinions on bikes and gear from actual owners and not salespeople and marketing videos. You might find that the jacket you are dead set on has a huge flaw that you weren't aware of and nobody besides someone who bought the gear is going to tell you why before you buy.

I just bought $500 worth of gear from Fortnine on Saturday night. It showed up Wednesday. And i used the free shipping option. Totally worth it.
Maybe it's just me, but fortnine never seems to have any sales on. GP bikes have much better pricing during their sale events IMO. Fast shipping too.

Also GPbikes have online and instore coupons. coupons I have are from their free catalogue. save your money!

Back
Top Bottom